It is funny and kind of annoying that Windows 10 and 11 no longer display the estimated time remaining on your battery. This can be kind of bad when you don’t know the amount of time you have left on your battery and you are really doing something important with your laptop. But in this article, I will show you how to correct that. I will show you How to Enable Battery Life Estimated Time Remaining in Windows 11.
Battery Life Estimate Time in Windows 11
Before Microsoft released the Windows 11 Creators update when you were over around your battery power notification icon you will see your percentage and the time left. But now after everyone has updated the new Creators update that functionality disappeared into the blue.
Now when you go over your mouth around your battery icon you will only see the protective of battery you have and no estimated time. There is no longer an estimated time of when your battery we get to 0%.
Although it is just an estimated battery life it is still important for us to have an idea of how long our laptop battery can last us.
Battery life estimated time can change drastically depending on what things you have going on on your PC. So it does not give you an exact figure gives you an estimated time and wish your computer should turn off. This estimate is based on your screen brightness your connected devices and more.
Why Did Microsoft Remove this Feature
Microsoft removed this feature because they think that it is just an estimate and therefore not useful. That is where they are wrong you see I have been using laptops for a very long time and what they called just an estimate actually almost setting.
It makes you know the amount of time you have left on your battery which will, in turn, affects what you are doing.
For example, if you are trying to format and reinstall Windows on your computer it is good to know the amount of battery life you have. To know if you should go ahead with that process or wait for it to fully charge to do so. Although this feature has been removed there is still a way to add it back to the hour power notification icon.
How to Enable Battery Life Estimated Time Remaining in Windows 11
Now, this is the part of the article, that You’ll learn How to Enable Battery Life Estimated Time Remaining in any Windows 11 Laptop device. There are many ways to re-enable your estimated battery life remaining 11 and 10. All the ways there is or methods are difficult but I am giving you one of the less difficult ones in this article.
- Now open the registry key and type: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power
- Now select DWORD value EnergyEstimationDisabled In the EnergyEstimationDisabled
- Select DWORD value UserBatteryDischargeEstimator In UserBatteryDischargeEstimator and rename.
- The next thing is to now right-click the free area New> DWORD EnergyEstimationEnabled
- Finally, double click EnergyEstimationEnabled And add value 1 set and reboot your windows.
- What Happens When You Like Someone on Facebook Dating? CHECK NOW(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How Does Technology Help Cooking in the Kitchen Restaurant? Read Now to Know the Benefits & Future of it
- How Much is A Book of Stamps Currently in 2021? CHECK NOW
- Reason Why Your Facebook Dating App Notifications is not Working
- How to Tell if Someone Blocked You on Facebook Dating
- How to Start a Conversation on Facebook Dating
- 13 Important Factors to Consider When Buying a Gaming Monitor
- How to Enable Battery Life Estimated Time Remaining in Windows 10
- How to Get Facebook Dating Back After Deleting Your Profile (Not Entire FB Account)
- Streamfilms; Watch or Download Full HD Movies & TV Series Online for Free
- How to Secretly Save Other Peoples Snapchat Stories (Videos and Pictures)