In this article, I will be showing you How to get Facebook Dating back after deleting Your profile (not the entire Facebook). Have you ever broken something because you get frustrated at it and then in a little while when you need it you remember that you have broken it? That is how deleting something is and wanting it back is also.
We are all Humans and at times we might get fed up with Facebook dating and then decide to delete it even together with the Facebook app and your profile. Then moments later you want it back but it’s already being deleted. If you are among these categories of people then this article is for you.
What is Facebook Dating?
Facebook dating as we all know is a new feature Facebook introduced as a way to reduce the number of singles on its platform. The way it works is that you have to go through the Facebook application in order to use it. This means that without the Facebook application you cannot use Facebook dating. So if you have deleted your Facebook application and want Facebook dating back this is the first step to getting it.
Can You Restore a Deleted Facebook Dating Profile? Check Below for Answer
The Facebook dating profile like any other dating profile contains your overall formation on dating. This is what others look to connect with you on the Facebook dating platform. However, if you have deleted your Facebook profile there is still a fix for you to get it back. so listen to me and pay close attention as we Look at how to get your Facebook dating next.
How to Get Your Facebook Dating Back After Deleting
Before we start I want to beckon you to follow these steps exactly as they are laid. This is because the process is a little bit tedious. However, I have laid it down as easy as possible for you to understand. so follow the procedure below;
- First of all, open a new tab in your Chrome browser on your computer.
- Now enter “Chrome/cache” in the new tab you opened. Note, If this does not take you to your cache Then you should instal the Chrome browser cache.
- After doing that you will see many links to what you have browsed on your computer.
- Now click on Ctrl + F on your keyboard to locate _n.jp. After clicking on that all the previously viewed and downloaded photos will be displayed.
- Look for “fdcdn file” In the first characters of the displayed URLs.
- Once you have seen the URLs that contain that file does not click on them. what you do now is to highlight any of you are URL then right-click on it And select Goto + the URL you have right-clicked.
Now with luck that URL might lead you straight back to your Facebook dating profile. If it does not then you will have to go through the process of checking all the URLs containing that file to get it.
- Is Facebook Dating Available in Nigeria? CHECK NOW(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How to Tell if Someone is Already On or Using Facebook Dating
- What Does the Purple Dot on Facebook Dating Mean? Check Now for Details
- Reason Why Your Facebook Dating App Notifications is not Working