Facebook dating is available for both the iOS and android version. People sometimes ask if Facebook is not on iPad because they sometimes encounter some difficulties while trying to access it on their iPad. So Facebook dating is actually available on iPad, we will be giving you the stores to follow to successfully start using the Facebook Dating service on your iPad.
Facebook dating is not yet available in some countries so you might not be able to access this service on your iPad or any other device you choose to use, the countries where face dating is available are twenty-one in total. These countries are Guyana, Laos, Canada, Argentina, the Philippines, Malaysia, U.S, Paraguay, Chile, Ecuador, Columbia, Peru, Mexico, Singapore, Suriname, Uruguay, Vietnam, Brazil, Thailand and Europe so if you’re not residing in any of the countries listed above, the Facebook dating service won’t be available to you.
Check Out: Facebook Dating Feature Which Countries Can Use it this Year
Why is Facebook dating not Loading on My iPad? Check Below
The statement “Facebook dating is not on iPad” is not true because you can make use of the Facebook app on your iPad and the Facebook dating service is accessible on the Facebook app but if you’re finding it challenging to make use of the Facebook dating service on iPad, it is not because the Facebook dating is not on iPad. While following the steps above to access the dating service on your iPad, you might pass through some difficulties which might be due to some reasons:
- The Facebook App Dating feature will not be accessible on your iPad if you’re not up to 18 years old.
- Facebook dating is only available in some countries, so if you’re not located in one of those countries, it will not load on your iPad.
- The Facebook Dating feature won’t load on your phone if you’re not making use of the latest version of the Facebook app.
- Facebook dating is only available on Facebook app on not on the Facebook web.
You can start using the Facebook dating service on your iPad if you carefully follow the steps and instructions given in this article.
Check Out: Reasons Why Facebook Dating is not Working on Your Account
How to Get Facebook Dating on Your iPad
It is not a complicated process to get Facebook dating up and running on your iPad. You can start using the Facebook dating service on your iPad if you already have the Facebook app installed on your iPad because unlike most dating apps, you can’t just go to the google play store or app store, type Facebook dating and expect the app to appear, it won’t. So to get the Facebook dating app running on your iPad, just follow these simple steps:
- Ensure your iPad is connected to an internet source.
- Get the Facebook iOS or Android app updated to make sure the latest version of the app is running.
- The Facebook dating option will show up in a new tab which is located in the main menu of the Facebook app.
- Finally, you can click or select the dating option and create your Facebook dating profile to get started.
All the steps above will help you easily access Facebook dating on your iPad, so this can clear statement that Facebook dating is not on iPad.
Dating option does not show in main menu on IPad even though I am using the latest version
Please open the links below to know why You can’t access the Dating Option on Your iPad;