Since the launching of Pinterest in 2003 there have been various questions including how to know what someone pinned on Pinterest. Due to that, I will be providing the appropriate answer to such questions. This content will be about Pinterest, how to download the Pinterest app, how to sign up for Pinterest, and a lot more.
Brief Details About Pinterest
With Pinterest you can find ideas like style inspiration, recipe, pin an image from the web and it is a great platform to put in your brand for marketers because almost 83% of users after seeing an item purchase the brand. Pinterest also has over 200 billion pins with over 247 billion monthly active users from outside the USA, it was also rated as the third biggest social network in the U.S.
Paul Sciarra, Ben Silbermann, Evan Sharp co-founded Pinterest in March 2010 and their mission is to help people discover the things they love and also inspire them to do those things, its headquarters is located in San Francisco, California, United States and in the last quarter of 2019 $400 million in revenue was garnered in Pinterest.
Behind huge companies like Android, Spotify, Apple, and the rest Pinterest is the only social company to make it into the top 10 relevant brands in the U.S and it ranks #10. For topics you care about, Pinterest brings good ideas, topics like creative wedding tips, foods including new recipes and cookies, fashion, designs, and more, and also it gives high-quality vertical images for your boards.
How to Know What Someone Pinned on Pinterest
Pinterest stopped displaying how long a pin was created on the pin but there is no need to worry as there is a way to know the date an image was pinned by someone and below, I will be showing you the steps on how to know the date someone pinned an image on Pinterest:
- Scroll down under the pin’s image and description
- After that, there you will see “+203 boards” or something like that stuff
- Click “+203”
- A vertical list of the board appears once you click “+203”, the next thing to do is to scroll down until you find the account you are looking for above the image of the board or the person’s name
- You will see how long the image was pinned towards in years, weeks, days, and hours, towards the right of the name.
How to Download Pinterest App
The Pinterest app is also available at the google play store for those who will want to download the app. To download the app from the google play store the steps will be given below
- First of all, have an internet connection
- Open the play store app on your device
- Using the search icon, search for Pinterest
- Once seen, click install to start downloading the app.
With these steps, you can download the Pinterest app from the google play store.
How to Sign up for Pinterest
If, you would like to sign up for Pinterest, follow the steps that will be given below
- Have an internet connection
- Open the web browser you have on your mobile device
- Using the search icon visit Pinterest.com
- Once the site opens, click sign up
- Enter your email address
- Once that, create a password and click continue
- A welcome to the Pinterest message will be sent to you
- Answer the question
- Once that, click some area of interest and select done.
With that, the account will be created successfully.