LG is one of the best TV manufacturers as they are masters of manufacturing televisions for their customers. One of the aspects where LG TV shines is in the display. However, every individual has his or her display preference, what looks good for you will not look good for another. That is why this article will focus on How to Improve the Quality of a Picture on Your LG TV.
No doubt, You will have at a point in time come across an LG TV, as it’s a very popular brand. Yeah, LG have they have been manufacturing TVs for a very long time. So, You can as well learn how to How to Improve the Quality of a Picture on an LG Smart TV be that it is for Yours, your loved ones or your friend.
LG TV Display Quality; How Good is It?
LG TVs are one of the best there is because this company is a master of making televisions. Their OLED take on televisions simply is one of the best in the business. These TVs support legless gaming HDR+ and so much more than can ever ask from a TV.
However, with a great display comes great complain. This means that because of the great displays LG TVs have it is always important to get the right display settings.
So many people today after buying a TV go straight to using it with the default picture quality presets. This is one of the reasons why they have poor picture quality on LG television.
When you buy a television it comes with the default preset that will make it look good on a store shelf. However, this picture quality will never look good when you have taken it into the house.
Factors to Consider before Adjusting Your LG TV Picture Settings
Before we start to talk about How to Improve Your LG TV Picture Quality by adjusting some settings, it is important to consider these factors. Chances are that it might just be these factors that are making your display look poor. Let’s briefly take a look at them below:
- Position of the TV – position your TV in such a way you do not have to look up or down or from a certain angle to view it. This is because most LG TVs have faded colours when viewed from certain angles leading to poor display. Show position your TV on a centre point.
- Room lighting – the light from your window, lamp bulb can reflect on your TV which can make the quality poor. So be sure to get rid of any reflection to see if the quality is still bad.
- Switch to home mode – As I have mentioned before the mode your TV is in might be on store mode. so it is important to switch it back to home mood for great viewing pictures.
If these do not work then it’s time to bring in the big guns.
How to Improve Your LG TV Picture Quality by Making it Clearer
Now if the above solution I have provided for you to consider fails, then it’s time to take a more drastic approach. This time we are going to be adjusting the switch between different picture modes and making adjustments. Let quick jump into it below:
- Switch on your TV and press the settings button on your remote control.
- Now scroll down to get you to have all settings and press on it.
- Select picture options.
- Select picture mode settings from the drop-down options.
- There are seven different picture modes now switch between them to see which one best suits you.
- Under any of the picture modes that you will select you will have the option to further adjust. If you would like you can further or just based on contrast, brightness, sharpness, colour and more
- 11 of the Best Apps Like Showbox | Amazing Alternatives to Use on Your Android or iOS Device
- TvSeries4Mobile Alternative Websites to Download & Watch Free TV Shows Online
- How to Fix the Bad or Blurry Camera Quality on Your Mobile Phone Snapchat App
- 7 Amazing Android Apps Available Only for Use in Nigeria | No. 5’s the Best
- How to Improve the Picture Quality of Your Samsung TV