A USB gamepad controller is necessary to play most games on a PC if you don’t want to play the game with the keyboard. But the controller might not function properly or at all without the right settings. The X360ce Settings for Among Us will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
Meanwhile, X360ce is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play any type of PC game and the settings are easy to carry out. This content will tell you what you need to know about this game and how to download it. It would also bring the guide for the X360ce Settings Among Us.
What You Need to Know About Among Us
Among Us is an online multiplayer social deduction game and its initial release date is 2018. Meanwhile, its designer is Marcus Bromander and its developers are InnerSloth LLC, PlayEveryWare. Also, Among Us is available for PlayStation 4/5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Android, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows and iOS.
System requirements for Among Us include 1 GB RAM memory, 250 MB storage and SSE2 instruction set support processor. Meanwhile, for this game to play better on our PC, it should have up to 500 MB of available space.
How to Download Among Us
Currently, a lot of websites are available for downloading video games but you can get Among Us from the Steam store. Follow the steps below to download this game.
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Log in to your account if you already have an account or sign up for an account
- Using the search icon search for Among Us
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Among Us
X360ce Settings for Among Us
The X360ce Settings Among Us is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps confusing. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process.
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Among Us it is done saving.
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Among Us and you can start playing this game with your gamepad controller once you are done with them.
- Keywe X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING
- Tunche X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING
- Mp4moviez; Download & Watch Free Full HD Movies & TV Shows Online
- Deathloop X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING