Most games on PC requires a USB gamepad controller if you don’t want to use the keyboard as you will enjoy playing them this way. Without the right settings, the controller might not function properly. The X360ce Settings for Tunche will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
If you are new to X360ce, you should know that it is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to work with PC games. This content will tell you what you need to know about Tunche. It will also bring the X360ce Settings Tunche and other information that you might find to be helpful.
What You Need to Know About Tunche
Tunche is a hand-drawn action-adventure video game and its initial release date is 2021. Its designer is Diego Rodriguez, its publisher is HypeTrain Digital and its developer is LEAP Game Studios. Tunche is available for PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Nintendo Switch, Macintosh operating systems and Xbox One.
System requirements for Tunche include 4 GB RAM memory, 5 GB Storage and Geforce 9600 GT or AMD HD 3870 512MB or higher graphics. For this game to play better on your OC, it is recommended that it has more than 5 GB of storage.
How to Download Tunche
One of the games available at the Steam Store is Tunche and from there you can download this game using the normal steps. The list below contains the steps you need
- pen the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for Tunche
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Tunche
X360ce Settings for Tunche
The X360ce Settings Tunche is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps confusing. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Tunche it is done saving.
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Tunche and you can start playing this game with your gamepad controller once you are done with them.
- NBA 2k22 X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING
- Riders Republic X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING
- Tales of Arise X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING