Most games on PC requires a USB gamepad controller if you don’t want to use the keyboard as you will enjoy playing them this way. Without the right settings, the controller might not function properly. The X360ce Settings for Keywe will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
What’s X360ce? If you are new to this, you should know that it is an emulator that helps sets gamepad controllers to play PC games. This content will tell you what you need to know about Rustler. It will also bring the X360ce Settings for Keywe and other information that you might find to be helpful.
What You Need to Know About Keywe
Keywe is a chaotic postal puzzler video game and its initial release date is August 31st 2021. Its developer is Stonewheat & Sons and its publisher is Sold-Out Software. Keywe is available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for Keywe include 4 GB RAM memory, 4 GB Storage and GeForce GTX 630 / Radeon HD 6570 graphics. For this game to play better on your better it is better that it has more than 4 GB storage.
How to Download Keywe
One of the games available at the Steam Store is Keywe and from there you can download this game using the normal steps. The list below contains the steps you need
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for Keywe
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Keywe
X360ce Settings for Keywe
The X360ce Settings for Keywe is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps confusing. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Keywe once it is done saving.
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Keywe and you can start playing this game with your gamepad controller once you are done with them.