One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC. Notably, one of the reasons for changing students’ courses is the combination of the wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering in this post.
Also, you should note that the subjugations courses of the two courses might not be the same as both might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about this course. Bring the universities offering it; meanwhile, it will provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering
- Firstly, Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering is a course that will take students about four years at the university. But this is only possible if there are no carryovers; it also depends on the entry mode.
- Secondly, it is not a very competitive course, and students might not find the entrance difficult.
- Thirdly, it is a science course and table for only the off-street of.
- Fourthly, according to JAMB, Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering is under the faculty of agriculture. But this might be different in some universities.
Are you seeking the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering? If so, You will get them here. This is important for students who want to study this course.
WAEC Subject Combination for Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering
You need at least five subjects in WAEC (West Africa Examination Council).
You can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examiO’Level Below is the Subject Combination for Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering in WAEC.
- English Language
- Any science subject
JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board), you need four subjects, and English is compulsory. Also, this examination is responsible for students’ access to the university. The JAMB subject combination Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering should include.
- English Language
List of Universities Offering Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering in Nigeria
In addition, there are many universities in Nigeria where Students can choose to study Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering. But it all comes down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering.
Students should also consider the Universities Offering Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering in Nigeria as they are essential. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities, like their admission requirements, school fees and other helpful information.
Meanwhile, below are the universities offering Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering in Nigeria.
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
- MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE, ABIA STATE – UMUDIKE
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
The JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering is 150. At the same time, some federal university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students must check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure that they pass the university Post-UTME
Also, Check Out;
- Complete List of Universities in Nigeria Offering Agricultural Science and Education
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject CombinatiO’LevelManagement Studies
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject CombinatiO’LevelMusic