One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC. Notably, one of the reasons for changing of students course is because of the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Music in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Music. Bring the universities offering this course and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Music
- Firstly, Music is a course that will take students about four years at the university. But this is only possible if there are no carryovers.
- Secondly, it is a very competitive course and students might find the entrance difficult.
- Thirdly, it is an art course and it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Fourthly, according to JAMB, Music is under the faculty of art. But this might be different under some universities.
- Fifthly, job availability for one with a degree in Music is high but competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Music
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination Music? If so, You will get them below. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Music in WAEC.
- English Language
- Any two art subjects
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination Music should include.
- English Language
- Any two art subjects
List of Universities Offering Music in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Music. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study Music.
Here, students should also consider the Universities Offering Music in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Music in Nigeria.
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI, ANAMBRA STATE – COOU
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – IAUED
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
- ALEX EKWUEME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, NDUFU-ALIKE, EBONYI STATE – FED-NDUFU
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- UNIPORT – UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE
- UNN – UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE
- UNIUYO – UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE
- BABCOCK UNIVERSITY, ILISHAN-REMO, OGUN STATE – BABCOCK
- BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO, OSUN STATE – BOWEN
- MOUNTAIN TOP UNIVERSITY, MAKOGI-OBA, OGUN STATE – MOUNTAIN TOP
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Music is 150. Whereas, some federal university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure pass the university Post-UTME.
Also, Check Out;
- JAMB and WAEC/O’Level Subject Combination for Agricultural Engineering
- Fun Places to Take Your Girlfriend in FCT Abuja
- Subject Combination for History and Diplomatic Studies