Those that want to study Agricultural Science and Education are to consider the Universities offering this course in Nigeria, and choose one to attend. However, they should not just consider the universities offering this course but also, they should check out their respective admission requirements.
Meanwhile, this post will also bring the tell you a few details about this course. Furthermore, it will bring the subject combination for Agricultural Science and Education and also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Agricultural Science and Education
- Firstly, Agricultural Science and Education is a course that will take students about four years at the university. But this is only possible if there are no carryovers.
- Secondly, it is a science course and it is only suitable for this set of students.
- Thirdly, it is a very competitive course and with this, students might find the entrance difficult.
- Fourthly, according to JAMB, Agricultural Science and Education is under the faculty of agriculture. But this might be different under some universities.
- Fifthly, job availability for one with a degree in Agricultural Science and Education is high but competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job.
Subject Combination for Agricultural Science and Education
Also, it is important that students consider the Subject Combination for Agricultural Science and Education as it is important. Meanwhile, you should know that some students courses are changed because of the combination of wrong subjects. You can click this link to get the subject combination for this course.
Full List of Universities in Nigeria Offering Agricultural Science and Education
There are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Agricultural Science and Education. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study this course.
Here, students should also consider the schools that offer Agricultural Science and Education in the country as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Agricultural Science and Education in Nigeria.
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – ABSU
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI, ANAMBRA STATE – COOU
- CROSS RIVERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR, CROSS RIVERS STATE – CRUTECH
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – IAUED
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- KEBBI STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ALIERO, KEBBI STATE – KSUSTA
- KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – KUST
- IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY, LAPAI, NIGER STATE – LAPAI
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT“>ABUJA
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- UNICAL – UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, KASHERE, GOMBE STATE – FED-KASHERE
- ALEX EKWUEME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, NDUFU-ALIKE, EBONYI STATE – FED-NDUFU
- FEDOYEEKITI – FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE
- UNILORIN – UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE
- UNIMAIDUGURI – UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE
- NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, LAGOS STATE – NOUN
- THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – MAKURDI
- MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE, ABIA STATE – UMUDIKE
- UNN – UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE
- UNIUYO – UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE
- BENSON IDAHOSA UNIVERSITY, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BIU
- BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO, OSUN STATE – BOWEN
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark Agricultural Science and Education is 150. Whereas, some federal and state university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure pass the university Post-UTME.