The National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) has finally released the official syllabus for candidates that registered for its examination. This examination is getting close and if you are willing to make your papers, it will be better to spend quality time with the syllabus.
If you are going to sit for the National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB), then you might find this article useful. We are going to give you the NABTEB Syllabus, its importance, and how to use it. Users will find it helpful as it will be very useful in preparation for the examination.
NOTE: You should note that NABTEB set its questions from topics that are in the syllabus. Using the syllabus to study for your papers in the upcoming NABTEB will make you be well prepared for this exam. In this article, you will get to know about the NABTEB Syllabus.
Everything You Need to Know About the NABTEB Syllabus
NABTEB Syllabus is a booklet that contains all the subjects from all topics that you are expected to read and cover before you sit for the examination.. it is very important because questions in the examination might come from it. It is also a pdf and it is available for all the subjects that you would take in the exam.
In each of the topics, you would find objectives that you would have to study with and also meet. This is because the objectives contain the key points that can be found in each of the topics.
Reasons for the NABTEB Syllabus
This Syllabus was released for a lot of reasons and so students should endeavour to note them out. But the NABTEB Syllabus is specifically meant to guide students that would take part in the examination. They would also tend to gain a lot from using NABTEB Syllabus.
Who Can Use the NABTEB Syllabus
It is also important that you check out who can use the NABTEB Syllabus. Students that will be taking this examination are free to use the syllabus. This is because NABTEB syllabus was specifically released for them.
Also, teachers are allowed to use this document to prepare their students for the exam. Under certain conditions, parents and guardians can use the syllabus to educate their children or wards.
How to Use the NABTEB Syllabus
To use this document, you would first need to download the pdf for the nine subjects that you would take in your examination. After this, you would have to study the topics in them with detailed textbooks. You should also ensure that you meet the objectives in them to help improve your understanding.
If you want to be successful with Basketry in Your 2023 SSCE & GCE, You need to spend some quality time with this NABTEB Syllabus.
Importance of the NABTEB Syllabus
Students should also check out some of the importance of releasing the NABTEB Syllabus below
- Help Reduce the Failure rate of Students: NABTEB Syllabus also help reduce the failure rate of students. This is because if they use it to study for the exams, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
- It acts as a Guide to Students: The general purpose of releasing the NABTEB Syllabus was to act as a guide to students that would take part in this exam. They would have to use it to prepare for their exam as questions in the exam might come from the topics in the syllabus.
Note: Before bringing the NABTEB Syllabus for All Subjects, it is important that you know that this exam has no official syllabus. But you can use the one of WAEC to study for your exam. This is because both NABTEB and WAEC uses the normal Nigerian Secondary School Syllabus to set their questions.
NABTEB 2023 Syllabus for All Subjects
The NABTEB Syllabus PDF Download Link for all Subjects is meant for students that are writing this upcoming 2023 SSCE & GCE examinations.
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Husbandry (ALT A)
- Animal Husbandry (ALT B)
- Applied/Basic Electricity
- Auto Body Repairs and Spray Painting
- Auto Electrical Work
- Auto Mechanical Work
- Auto Mechanics
- Auto Parts Merchandising
- Blocklaying, Bricklaying and Concreting
- Book keeping
- Building Construction
- Business Management
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Catering Craft Practice
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
- Civic Education
- Clerical Office Duties
- Clothing and Textiles
- Computer Studies
- Crop Husbandry and Horticulture
- Data Processing
- Dyeing And Bleaching
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- Electronics or Basic Electronics
- English Language
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Accounts
- Fisheries (ALT A)
- Fisheries (ALT B)
- Foods and Nutrition
- Furniture Making
- Further Mathematics
- Garment Making
- General Agriculture
- General Knowledge in Art
- Ghanaian Languages
- Graphic Design
- GSM Phone Maintenance and Repairs
- Health Education or Health Science
- Home Management
- Information and Communication Technology (Core)
- Information and Communication Technology (Elective)
- Integrated Science
- Islamic Religious Studies (IRS)
- Leather Goods
- Literature in English
- Machine Woodworking
- Office Practice
- Painting and Decorating
- Physical Education
- Picture Making
- Plumbing and Pipe Fitting
- Principles of Cost Accounting
- Printing Craft Practice
- Radio, Television and Electronics Works
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Social Studies
- Store Keeping
- Store Management
- Technical Drawing
- Typewriting (1)
- Typewriting (2)
- Visual Art
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Practice
- West African Traditional Religion
- How to Post from Your Business Page to a Facebook Group
- How to Know Whether You are Prepared for Your WAEC/JAMB/NECO/GCE Exam
- 11 of The Best Sites to Download Android Mod APK Games & Apps
- How to Get 350 in JAMB CBT Exam