Students that enrolled for the NECO examination will take Commerce and this subject is compulsory. With this, it is important that they study with a guide as it will be very helpful. You will get the Most Expected Topics in NECO Commerce in this post.
Studying for an examination is best done if students study with the syllabus or know topics to concentrate on. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in NECO Commerce, there is other useful information that you will get in this post.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected Topics in NECO Commerce.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming NECO (National Examination Council) if they study with these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topics in NECO Commerce is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students that use it will have higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in NECO 2022 Commerce SSCE & GCE
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in their upcoming NECO Commerce SSCE & GCE exams will get it here. This is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics that you need
- INTRODUCTION TO COMMERCE
- BUSINESS UNITS
- TRADE ASSOCIATIONS
- BUSINESS CAPITAL AND PROFITS
- PURCHASE AND SALE OF GOODS IN HOME AND FOREIGN TRADE
- FINANCE AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- CAPITAL MARKET
- STOCK EXCHANGE
- COMMODITY EXCHANGE
- TRANSPORT, TOURISM, COMMUNICATION AND WAREHOUSING
- LEGAL ASPECT OF BUSINESS
- INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- ECONOMIC GROUPINGS
You will also get the recommended textbooks for Commerce below. This is important because not all the textbooks available have the correct information. But the ones that you will get in the list below contains a lot of details that will be very helpful. This is because you will find a lot of key points and explanations in them. The list below contains the books that you need
- SENIOR SECONDARY COMMERCE, BOOK ONE, TWO AND THREE BY M. O. ODEDOKUN, P. C. UDOKOGU AND C. O. N. OGUJ
- BASIC MARKETING- MCCARTHY JEROME, E., WILLIAM PERREAULT JR. III. MARKETING – G. B. GILES (THE M & E HAND BOOK SERVICES) IV. CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR – PROF. ACHUMBA (UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS)
You can click this link to get the NECO Syllabus for Commerce.
- Facebook Dating Feature Which Countries Can Use it this Year
- How to Search for Someone on Facebook by Phone Number
- How to See Someone’s Hidden Friends List on Facebook
- MyFlixer Website; Watch Free HD Movies & TV Series Online