Some students that enrolled for the NABTEB examination will take Christian Religious Studies. With this, it is important that they study with a guide as it will be very helpful. You will get the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Christian Religious Studies in this post.
Studying for an examination is best done if students study with the syllabus or know topics to concentrate on. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Christian Religious Studies, there is other useful information that you will get in this post.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected topics in NABTEB Christian Religious Studies.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming NABTEB (National Business and Technical Examination Board) if they study with these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Christian Religious Studies is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students who used it to study for their examination will stand higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Christian Religious Studies
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Christian Religious Studies will get it below. This is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics that you need
- THE SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD
- LEADERSHIP ROLES
- PARENTAL RESPONSIBILITY
- CONSEQUENCES OF SAUL’S DISOBEDIENCE
- SUBMISSION TO THE WILL OF GOD
- MAKING DECISIONS
- SUPREMACY OF GOD
- GREED AND ITS EFFECTS
- RELIGIOUS REFORMS
- CONCERN FOR ONE’S NATION
- FAITH IN GOD
- NATURE OF GOD
- BAPTISM AND TEMPTATION OF JESUS
- THE CALL AND DEMANDS OF DISCIPLESHIP
- JESUS’ TEACHING ON FORGIVENESS
- THE TRIALS OF JESUS
- THE CRUCIFIXION, BURIAL AND RESURRECTION OF JESUS
- FELLOWSHIP IN THE EARLY CHURCH
- THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE MISSION TO THE GENTILES
- OPPOSITION TO THE GOSPEL MESSAGE
- THE EPISTLES OF JAMES
- THE EPISTLE OF PETER
You will also get the recommended textbooks for Christian Religious Studies below. This is important because not all the textbooks available have the correct information. But the ones that you will get in the list below contains a lot of details that will be very helpful. This is because you will find a lot of key points and explanations in them. The list below contains the books that you need
- THE HOLY BIBLE (REVISED STANDARD VERSION)
- NEW CLARENDON BIBLE SERIES
- BRIGHT, JOHN: HISTORY AND RELIGION OF ISRAEL
- ANDERSON, B. W.: THE LIVING WORLD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT
- & YOUNG: THE LIVING WORLD OF THE NEW TESTAMENT
- CAMBELL, D. B. J.: THE SYNOPTIC GOSPELS (VII) NEW BIBLE COMMENTARY – CAMBRIDGE
You can click this link to get the NABTEB syllabus for Christian Religious Studies.