Most Students that enrolled for the NABTEB examination will take Agricultural Science. With this, it is important that they study with a guide as it will be very helpful. You will get the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Agricultural Science in this post.
Studying for an examination is best done if students study with the syllabus or know topics to concentrate on. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Agricultural Science, there is other useful information that you will get in this post.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected topics in NABTEB Agricultural Science.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming NABTEB (National Business and Technical Examination Board) if they study with these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Agricultural Science is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students who used it to study for their examination will stand higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Agricultural Science
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Agricultural Science will get it below. This is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics that you need
- MEANING AND IMPORTANCE OF AGRICULTURE
- PROBLEMS OF AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT AND POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS
- MEANING AND DIFFERENCES BETWEEN SUBSISTENCE AND COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURE
- ROLES OF GOVERNMENT IN AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT
- ROLE OF NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT
- AGRICULTURAL LAWS AND REFORMS
- MEANING AND IMPORTANCE OF AGRICULTURAL ECOLOGY
- LAND AND ITS USES
- FACTORS AFFECTING LAND AVAILABILITY FOR AGRICULTURAL PURPOSE
- AGRO-ALLIED INDUSTRIES AND RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN AGRICULTURE AND INDUSTRY
- ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS AFFECTING CROP AND ANIMAL DISTRIBUTION AND PRODUCTION
- ROCK FORMATION
- SOIL FORMATION AND PROFILE DEVELOPMENT
- TYPES, COMPOSITION AND PROPERTIES OF SOIL
- SOIL PH
- PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF SOIL
- PLANT NUTRIENTS AND NUTRIENT CYCLE
- AGRICULTURAL POLLUTION
- SIMPLE FARM TOOLS
- FARM MACHINERY AND IMPLEMENTS
- TRACTOR-COUPLED IMPLEMENTS
- MAINTENANCE PRACTICES AND PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
- AGRICULTURAL MECHANIZATION
- FARM POWER
- FARM SURVEYING
- FARM PLANNING
- CROP PRODUCTION
- ORNAMENTAL PLANTS
- CROP PROTECTION
- ANIMAL PRODUCTION
- COMMON BREEDS OF ANIMALS AND TYPES OF ANIMALS AVAILABLE IN THE LOCALITY
- MAJOR INTERNAL ORGANS OF FARM ANIMALS
- ANIMAL BY-PRODUCTS
- ANIMAL FEEDS AND FEED STUFFS AND THEIR LOCAL SOURCES.
- MAIN PESTS AND PARASITES OF FARM ANIMALS
- DISEASES OF FARM ANIMALS
- ROUTINE MANAGEMENT PRACTICES IN FARM ANIMALS
- FISH HARVESTING AND PRESERVATION.
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
Currently, NABTEB did not release any recommended textbooks for Agricultural Science. Students are advised to use any good textbooks to study for their examinations.
You can click this link to get the NABTEB Syllabus for Agricultural Science.
- Most Expected Topics in 2021 NECO Animal Husbandry (ALT B) SSCE & GCE | CHECK NOW
- NABTEB Syllabus for Crop Husbandry and Horticulture 2020/2021 SSCE & GCE | DOWNLOAD & CHECK NOW
- Most Expected Topics in 2021 NECO Refrigeration and Air Conditioning SSCE & GCE | CHECK NOW