Everybody knows that WhatsApp chat is more fun with the aid of stickers as it helps you express yourself better during a conversation. But some WhatsApp users don’t know how to transfer them from their old phone to a new one. You will get the steps on How to Transfer WhatsApp Stickers From Old to New Phones in this post.
This is very important because a lot of WhatsApp users have been searching for this for over some time. Luckily for you, you will get the complete guide om this post and other helpful information in this post.
Can WhatsApp Media be Transferred? Check Below to Get Detailed Answer
Yes, this is because you can easily transfer your WhatsApp sticker to a new phone with just a few steps. So, if you are among those asking this question, then your answer is Yes.
How Can I Transfer WhatsApp Sticker to a New Phone? Check Below to Get Detailed Answer
How Can I Transfer WhatsApp Sticker to a New Phone? The steps you need are easy and luckily for you, you will get the complete guide below with other helpful information.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Stickers From Old to New Phone
Below, you will get the complete guide on How to Transfer WhatsApp Stickers From Old to New Phone. As aid earlier, the steps you need are easy and you will not find them complicated but it will be better to follow them according to avoid making mistakes. Below, you will get the complete guide.
- To begin, on your mobile device, launch the file manager app
- On your file manager, go to the WhatsApp folder
- Next, enter the media folder
- Different options will be provided so all you have to do is scroll down and find the WhatsApp sticker folder
- Send, send the WhatsApp sticker folder to your new device
Note: On your new device, it is important that you place the WhatsApp sticker folder in the media folder inside the WhatsApp folder.
Method Two: Through Backup
There is also an alternative method you can use and this is by using WhatsApp backup. Below, you will get the guide on How to Transfer WhatsApp Stickers from Old to New Phone through backup
- To begin, connect your mobile device to an internet connection
- Open the WhatsApp application
- Click on the settings icon that is the three dots
- Go to chat
- Select Chat Backup from the various option. It is important that you click backup to google drive.
- With this, all you have to do is wait for the backup to complete
If you are an iPhone or iOS user, follow the steps below
- Turn on iCloud for WhatsApp and also ensure you have an internet connection
- Open WhatsApp
- Click Settings
- Go to chat
- Tap chat backup
- Select Auto Backup
These are the steps you need to Transfer WhatsApp Stickers From Old to New Phone so you have to follow any of the methods depending on the one more convenient for you.
- How to Cast Showmax from the iPhone App to Your TV
- How to View Someone’s Hidden or Blocked WhatsApp Status
- 3 Ways on How to Bypass Phone Number Verification While Creating a Google Account
- How to Download Music from Audiomack Directly to Your Phone Storage
- 3 Major Reasons Why DStv Now is Not Working on Your Device? Check Now to Know How to Avoid Them
- Complete Guide How to Locate the WiFi Cache on Your Android Device
- CB01 Website; Stream & Download Free HD Films/Movies Online at cb01.press