Facebook Dating, which began as an online space to meet new people, now extends its sphere into the realm of romance. It’s simple to move from the main Facebook platform to the dating section if you’re a user with a decent understanding of the feature. However, this article will focus on how to see your likes in Facebook dating amongst other topics.
What You Need to Know About Facebook Dating
Facebook Dating is a dating service that allows Facebook users to connect with others who share similar interests and groups. It essentially eliminates the need to have a separate dating profile.
It even works with Instagram, allowing you to post Instagram photos directly to your dating website and create secret crush lists with both Facebook friends and Instagram followers.
Facebook Dating Features
For obvious reasons, you may be wary about Facebook Dating. After all, finding a spouse, even if it’s done online, is a very personal process. You must first opt-in to use Facebook Dating.
You’ll also be able to report and ban people, making it impossible for them to send you photographs, videos, messages, or other sorts of content. The following are some of the other features:
- Allows you to link your Instagram posts to your Facebook Dating profile
- To make you feel more at ease on dates, it lets you share date details with a friend via Facebook Messenger, including your current location.
- You can also include Facebook and Instagram Stories in your dating profile.
How to Get Started on Facebook Dating to See Your Likes
For You to be able to See Your Likes, You must set up Your Facebook Dating profile, and to do this you need to know how to to get started. Although your Facebook Dating profile is different from your other profile, the dating part makes use of some of your other profile’s information.
The steps to get a Facebook user’s dating profile up and running are as follows:
- Go to the Facebook app on your mobile device as the dating app it is unavailable on the web version or desktop.
- Click on the menu icon at the upper right side of the screen and tap on “Dating”.
- Note that if you do not see the Dating option, you may need to select the “See More” option before you can access Facebook’s dating section
- Click “Get Started” to create a profile, then follow the on-screen instructions. You’ll need to indicate your preferred gender, region, and a decent photo of yourself.
- Facebook will automatically create a dating profile for you by importing some of your information from your non-dating profile
- Tap on the “Preview Profile” option to customize your profile to your liking by removing items, adding images, and adding Instagram posts
- Click “Done” when you’re finished.
How to See Your Likes on Facebook Dating
The “liked you” and “conversations” tabs are located at the top of the Facebook Dating home screen. You will be able to see who liked you by clicking on the “liked you” tab. You can also see your conversations with your matches by clicking on the “conversations” tab.
Lastly, it is noteworthy that Facebook Dating conversations are distinct from Facebook Messenger conversations. Through the Secret Crush function, you can only match with your existing Facebook pals, which is a welcome relief.
- How to Start a Conversation on Facebook Dating
- How to See Who is Stalking You on Facebook via Your App Account
- Complete Guide on How to Activate the Dating Feature on Your Facebook Account
- What Does the Purple Dot on Facebook Dating Mean? Check Now for Details
- How to Create Your Own Personalized WhatsApp Stickers
- How to Hide Your WhatsApp Profile Picture from Specific/Some Contacts
- TheKhatrimaza; Download Free HD Hollywood/Bollywood Movies & TV Shows Online