It’s the year 2021! Are you still unsure how to know who visited your Facebook profile? Is it the year 2021 or 1854? Everyone should by now know how to check who visited their Facebook profile, and if you don’t, do not worry as this article is just for you. Keep reading to know 100% working methods to know who visited your Facebook Profile.
Overview of Facebook Stance on Knowing Who Visited Your Profile
Since its inception, Facebook has explicitly barred users from knowing such information, stating, “Facebook does not allow people to trace who views their profile.” This functionality cannot be provided by third-party programs. If you come across an app that promises to be able to do this, please report it.” Its policy, however, has evolved.
Our inquisitive mind, on the other hand, is always on the lookout for friends and foes who could be interested in examining or stalking our profile. For such people, there is now a devised workaround that allows you to see who has viewed your Facebook profile page. Enough with the rhetoric; let’s get down to business.
How to Know Who Visited Your Facebook Profile
Alas! This is no fluke, Facebook indeed allows you to see who has viewed your Facebook profile from within its application. For the time being, this feature is only available on iOS for mobile devices. However, Facebook is anticipated to release it on Android as well. You can see who has viewed your Facebook profile in the last 30 days with this tool.
Millions of users across the world have tried and tested these methods for checking stalkers on your Facebook profile. You can also try it out to determine if you have a stalker or not. Below are the following methods on how to know who visited your Facebook profile:
- From your iPhone, Open Facebook App and log in to your account.
- Open the main drop-down menu.
- Go to “Privacy Shortcuts”.
- Click on “Who viewed my profile”.
You will be able to see the list of people who viewed your Facebook Profile. It should be noted that this feature is available on only a few iOS devices. However, word has it that the feature will soon be rolled out on all of them.
For Both PC and Mac OS Devices
This is the most popular and somewhat outdated way, but it works for every Facebook profile. It takes a little time, but it’s a lot of fun. You can also see who has visited your Facebook profile from the desktop in two ways.
- Open Google Chrome or any browser from your Desktop and visit the Facebook website
- Log in to your account.
- Visit your Profile Page by clicking on your name displayed in the upper corner.
- Right-click from your mouse a pop-up menu will show
- Click “View Page Source” OR press Ctrl + U, then a page will be shown to you having HTML text and code.
- Press “Ctrl + F” if you are using a PC. Press “Command (⌘) + F” if you are using Mac.
- Now copy these two codes “Initialchatfriendslist” or “BUDDY_ID” and paste them into the search bar.
- You’ll see a slew of numbers after pasting one or both of these codes into the search bar. Take a close look. People who saw your Facebook profile have a lot of profile IDs. “-2” would be written after each number. In the profile IDs, you don’t have to take -2 into account.
- Copy and paste a 15-digit number into www.facebook.com/ (Profile ID here). This is how it will look: www.facebook.com/123456789012345.
- Note that you must be logged into your account to do this.
- When you press the enter key, the name of the person who possesses the ID you copied in the previous step will appear.
This is the name of the person who often visits your Facebook profile. You can perform the same process by copying different profile IDs and pasting them to the Facebook link.
- How to See Someone’s Activity on Instagram
- Reasons Why You can’t Find Someone on Your Facebook Account but on Messenger
- How to Know Who Secretly Has a Crush on You on Facebook Dating
- How to Hide or Make Yourself Invisible to Someone on Facebook Without Blocking/Unfriending Them
- Movietube; Watch Movies & TV Series Online Legally
- FIFA 21 X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller
- HDMovieArea; Download Free 300MB HD Movies & TV Series Online