There are certain times when some of your Facebooks friends can be very annoying or constantly post pointless statuses about their days. With this, you will be tempted to block them. But some of them might be your classmate, closes friend or family members. With this, you might need the steps on How to Hide Someone on Facebook without Blocking Them.
You can easily do this with just a few steps and you will not find them complicated or confusing. Whereas, there are various methods available that you can use to carry out this process and you will get them below. You will also get some other helpful details in this article below.
It is Possible to Hide Someone on Facebook Without Blocking Them? Check Below to Get Answer
It is Possible to Hide Someone on Facebook Without Blocking Them? Yes, this is because there are various methods available that you can use to carry out this process. As said earlier, you will get the various methods you need to carry out this process in this article and the steps are also easy to carry out.
How to Hide Someone on Facebook Without Blocking Them
If you are among those looking for the steps on How to Hide Someone on Facebook without Blocking Them, you will get the complete guide below. A lot of reasons are available why you want to carry out this process but they are well known to you. but one of them is to avoid some of your annoying Facebook friends.
The steps you need are very easy but it will be better to follow them according to avoid making mistakes. There are also two methods available that you can use to carry out this process and you will get both of them below. The list below contains the steps you need to Hide Someone on Facebook Without Blocking Them
- To begin, log in to your Facebook account
- Next, find an update of the person that you don’t want to see on your news feeds
- To see the drop-down menu, scroll your cursor over to the right
- Next, click I don’t want to see this
- Click “unfollow” to make sure the status doesn’t keep appearing on your newsfeed
- Next, go to the chat section of Facebook
- Click the options icon at the bottom of the screen and go to advanced settings
- From the option that will appear, select “Turn Off Chat for Only Some of My Friends”
- Finally, type in or input the name of the person you don’t want to chat with
These are the steps you need and once you are done with them, the person you are trying to hide can see posts on your wall but you will not see them on your news feed.
– Method Two: Using Chrome Extension
You can also Hide Someone on Facebook without Blocking Them by using Google Chrome Extension “Ghosted”. Below are the steps you need
- To begin, add Ghosted to your chrome, you can do this by searching for the name in the chrome extension store or by clicking this link
- Next, add the profile of the person you want to hide
- Click on its icon to open up the interface where you can add the URLs of the person profile
- Finally, set the level of hiding and you can do this by using the various buttons on its interface.
These are the methods you need to Hide Someone on Facebook without Blocking Them so you have to follow the one that best suits you.