Absolutely, What You will get in this article is the complete and sure steps on How to Get Netflix on Your Philips Smart TV. When you have a good smart television like Philips getting some of the best entertainment that this planet has to offer becomes a workover. Philips TV and one of the best smart TVs out there that you can ever wish for.
The TV has special functions that let you install streaming services such as Netflix Amazon Hulu HBO Max and more. For the purpose of this article today we are going to be focusing on how you can get Netflix on your Philips smart television.
Getting Netflix on Your Philips Smart TV
Netflix is the epitome of all things entertainment this is because it is the most used on-demand streaming service will have. With over 200 million registered customers Netflix is the most on-demand streaming service users go for.
It is a house of on-demand streaming services which offers new movies, series, TV shows, documentaries, comedy stand-ups, anime, kids’ content and lots more. With Netflix you will no longer want for more because you’re streaming needs will be satisfied.
Netflix’s content is classified into this category making it easy for you to access and stream and also it gives you the option to create a watch list to stream later. Some of the best movies in the entertainment industry as we know of today are made by Netflix.
Also, The Netflix application is available to be installed on a wide variety of devices including Smart TVs. Keep in mind that Netflix is not free to access however the subscription is pretty much cheap.
Meanwhile, Netflix can be installed on a variety of devices as I have rightly mentioned above the good news is that Philips smart TVs are one of the devices the Netflix application can be stored in. So if you have a Philips smart TV then it is easy to get and stream Netflix on it.
How to Get Netflix on Your Philips Smart TV
The Netflix app can be easily installed on your Philips Smart TV if it runs on either the Android TV OS or the Roku TVs. This is because the Netflix application is present or the app stores that this OS uses making it easy to get Netflix on your Philips smart TV.
If you have the latest model Philips smart TV chances are it is either running on Android or on Roku TV. So whichever be the case you would be able to install Netflix therefore check out the below procedure.
Install the App on Smart TV Running on Android TV
If you have a Philips smart TV that runs on the Android TV OS then follow the below procedure to install Netflix on it:
- Turn on your Philips Android TV and connect it to the internet.
- Navigate to the homepage.
- From the home page select the apps section.
- Next, select Google Play store.
- Type in Netflix and then tap on it when the result is out.
- Select in-store so as to download and install the application to your device.
- Once the application is done installing open it.
- An activation code will be displayed on your screen.
- Head over to the next activation website and input the activation code and you are done.
Install the App on Philips TV Running on Roku TV
Also, You will get the How to Get Netflix on Your Philips TV Running on Roku TV below.
- Turn off your Philips Roku TV and also connect it to Wi-Fi.
- Navigate to the homepage and select streaming channels.
- Open the Roku channel store.
- Select search channels and then type in Netflix.
- Now Install the Netflix application by tapping on the add channel button.
- Now open the Netflix application and sign in to your account.
- Head over to the Mexicans activation website to activate your Netflix application.
Also, Check Out;
- Does Technology Help Cooking in the Kitchen Restaurant
- Get the Disney Plus (Disney+) App on a Panasonic Smart TV
- How to Get 350 (Pass Excellently) in Your JAMB CBT Examination