You will get the steps on How to Get the DirecTV App on Your Xiaomi Smart TV as the TV is a big brand a people are looking for it. DIRECTV is considered one of the biggest streaming services in the US alone. It is one of the best and cheapest ways to get entertainment in the country also.
Xiaomi is not only a giant in the manufacturing producing and retailing of smartphones they are also giants in the television industry. They give you lots of options including the options for the DirecTV app on it. That is why we would be exploring How to Get the DirecTV App on Your Xiaomi Smart TV for you to see today.
The directive application gives you access to hundreds of channels that stream live TV for your viewing pleasure. In addition to that, it also offers on-demand channels that you can stream on a monthly basis. This service is not free just like all live streaming televisions are not free.
With a direct TV subscription, you can get channels such as HBO Max, Showtime, HBO Cinema and more. All you have to do is to download the app on your device log in to your direct TV account and start streaming.
One fortunate thing is that the DirecTV application can be downloaded and installed on almost all smart TV. But with a little bit of work all android apps can be installed on it including DirecTV. Now that you know about this, below you will get the steps on How to Get DirecTV on Your Xiaomi TV.
How to Install Apps and App Store on Xiaomi Mi TV
Xiaomi MI TVs are great to become with the loss of functionality that will blow your mind out of the water. They even have 4K displays made by Samsung which is very sharp and crispy to view. Mi TVs does not come with the play store this means you cannot install apps like Netflix to stream on them.
This is not considered a problem by the manufacturer because they simply do not want you using other apps, not on Their TV. But thankfully there is a way to work around this and install Google play store on it to start using Android applications. Let’s see the procedure below:
- First of all head over to your settings in your TV and select security. Now click on the button that says allow next to “allow unknown sources.”
- Now download and send the Google Play Store app into an external USB drive.
- Insert your USB drive into your television and select the USB option that will be displayed on your TV.
- Navigate to where the Google play store and install it on your TV.
- Once that is done run the Google play store application and sign in to your Gmail account.
Now that the Play Store is installed on your device you can now make use of all Android apps as much as you like on your MI TV. However, below you will get the steps on How to Get DirecTV on Your Xiaomi TV.
How to Get the DirecTV App on Your Xiaomi Smart TV
Based on the fact that you now have Google play store working on your MI TV you can download the DirecTV app directly from there. In case the option doesn’t work you can also decide to sideload the direct TV APK into in USB drive and install it directly on your TV. We are going to talk about the two ways to do that below:
- Connect your Xiaomi Smart TV to a WiFi.
- Select apps and click on play store.
- Type in “DirecTV” on the search bar and search for it.
- Tap on install and wait till it’s done installing.
- Log in to your DirecTV account and start streaming.
There is also another method on How to Get DirecTV on Your Xiaomi TV and You will get to know the steps below.
- Head over to the DirectTv website and download the DirecTV application.
- Now copy the APK into a USB drive and insert it on your TV.
- Select the USB drive on the television to access its contents
- Navigate to where you have the DirecTV APK and install it.
- Login to your DirecTV account and you are good to go.
So, these are the steps you need on How to Get DirecTV on Your Xiaomi TV so ensure to follow them properly.