You will get the steps on How to Get the DirecTV App on Your Samsung Smart TV as the TV is a big brand a people are looking for it. DIRECTV is considered one of the biggest streaming services in the US alone. It is one of the best and cheapest ways to get entertainment in the country also.
The most important thing is that almost all devices can make use of the AY&Ts DIRECTV. If you have a Samsung TV then you are in luck. Getting the DirecTV App on Your Samsung Smart TV is easy and you will get to know the steps below.
What is a DirectTv stream?
DirecTV stream is the streaming service or big direct TV platform on many devices that uses data to stream its contents. The directory is one of the best streaming services that we have that gives you live TV and on-demand content at the same time. Most TVs have the ability to download and install directories directly on them.
Which director will you have access to hundreds of popular shyness too numerous to mention depending on the subscription you have. There are about four subscription plans that the directive provides for its customers.
As usual the higher the channels the higher the price you have to pay for the subscription. If you pay 69.99 dollars you have 65 plus channels, for $94.99 you get 130+ channels and so on. Also, You will get to know How to Get DirecTV on Your Samsung TV.
How to Get the DirecTV App on Your Samsung Smart TV
There is something unique about Samsung smart televisions this is the fact that they run on Samsung’s own Tizen OS. This means they also have their own app store and many functionalities are limited to only Samsung Smart TVs. From the app store, you can download and install the direct TV streaming application easily.
In order to do this, you must, first of all, create a free Samsung account to access the app store just like you would for the play Store. Connect your Samsung television to your Wi-Fi head over to the app store and sign up for an account. Once your account is ready it is now time to install the directive application on your Samsung smart television.
Install DirecTV App on Samsung Smart TV
Definitely, what you will get below is the steps on How to Get DirecTV on Your Samsung TV. To install the direct TV application on your Samsung smart television easily follow the procedure I have carefully laid down below:
- turn on your Samsung smart television
- Press the home button on your TV remote.
- At the bottom of the screen scroll to the left and find Apps and lunch it.
- Turn on the search icon at the top right corner and type in “DirecTV”
- Select the DirecTV application from the search results will be shown.
- Finally, tap on the east or want to get the app on your Samsung smart television.
So, follow the steps above to Get DirecTV on Your Samsung TV and they can be easily done.
How to Solve DirecTV application disappeared on Samsung Smart TV
If you are facing this problem you are not alone there are several other people that are fixing it as well as you. However, it is a very simple issue that can be resolved easily without stress. Follow the below procedure to resolve this issue:
- Close the Smart Hub feature of your TV.
- Now press the menu button and select Smart Hub.
- Select Smart Hub Reset and enter your pin. Note that the default pin is 0000.
- Lastly, turn back on your smart hub feature and wait for your apps to load.
So, these are the steps you need on How to Get DirecTV on Your Samsung TV. So, follow the steps according to successfully carry out the process.
Also, Check Out;
- 9k Movies; Download & Watch 9kMovies Free HD Movies & TV Shows Online
- How to Get the HBO Max on Your Toshiba Smart TV; Complete Guide
- 8xmovies; Download & Watch Free Hindi Dubbed or Dual Audio Movies & TV Series Online