You may want to get a specific type of music added to your Instagram story apart from the one on it. A lot of people find this impossible because they don’t know how this is done, but it can be added. The new Instagram stories now enable you to get your own Christmas music on it.
If you want to know How to Get Christmas Music on Your Instagram Account Stories, it is simple, just read this article. Yeah, this article will explain everything you need to know because that is the purpose.
Why Cannot I Add Music to My Instagram Stories?
There are times you get in a fixed situation whereby you can’t add any music to your Instagram stories. This is caused by some factors but it can be rectified. To solve this issue, follow the points given below:
- If your country allows Instagram music, you can get the music sticker in your stories sticker tray.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Instagram by downloading it on play store or AppStore.
- Try logging out and logging in again, this can rectify any internal issue.
- Check your network connection and web browser. A poor internet connection causes connection problems.
- You can delete the app on your phone, install it again, and sign in.
- Check your phone or SD card storage space, it can be a major factor.
Can You Add Your Own Music to Instagram Reels?
With reels, you can create videos and share them with your loved ones on Instagram. It enables the recording and editing of 15-second multi-clip videos with audio and effects tools. These videos and audios make it easy to have a large following on IG by sharing to your feed and your public account.
Here’s how you can add your own music to Instagram reels:
- Select the reels you desire from the tail end of the Instagram camera.
- Go to your Instagram music library and search for your song.
Note that you can add an effect to it in the effect gallery, add a timer and countdown to the clips when you press record, and also speed or slow down the motion of the music you’ve added.
How to Add Christmas Music to Your Instagram Stories
Since we are in the festive season, lots of people will want to change or get music on their Instagram stories preferably a Christmas song. Although this is a good idea, there are processes you must adhere to to make sure this is done. I will give them to you below:
- The first thing you must do is to go to your Instagram app, then tap on the stories icon on the top-right corner of your screen.
- You will find the variety of music, then choose Christmas music from the list of options when you scroll through it.
- You can now add the music to your Instagram stories.
However, know that before you start filming a video, choose the type of music you want to be played in the background. To make sure this is done, you can search for the genre/mood of the music you desire in the search box, which is easier by searching with the song title or artist.
- Complete Guide on How to Know Who Visited Your Facebook Account Profile
- How to Edit & Hide an Instagram Post Upload Date Sticker or Stamp
- How to Reactivate a Conversation on Facebook Dating
- Movietube; Watch Movies & TV Series Online Legally
- Rainierland; Watch Full HD Movies & TV Shows Online for Free
- WorldFree4u; Download Watch Free Full HD Movies & TV Series Online
- How to Find & Retrieve Your Deleted Search History Activity Logs on Facebook
- How to See All Your Matches on Facebook Dating
- Is it Illegal to Buy Followers on Your Instagram Account? CHECK NOW
- How to Know or Find Out When Someone’s Instagram Account was Created
- How to See Your Likes in the Facebook App Dating Platform