Surely, You will get the steps on how to Deactivate a Snapchat Account in this article as a lot of people are looking for it. You just have to meticulously follow it to have a successful deactivation.
So if you are in dark about what this entails, it’s not hard, just pay rapt attention to this article as its main essence is to shed light on it.
Reasons to Deactivate Your Snapchat Account
The reasons why people delete their Snapchat account and the reasons you should also do will be stated in this section of the article, thus they will be stated below;
- Time slips away quicker than you expected: On Snapchat, it’s easy for you to place all your attention on other people’s profiles as too much information about their personal lives is received by you.
- Real-life isn’t experienced: You experience a life that isn’t really as they are all behind the screen. What you experience on your phone is way too different from what you experience in reality.
- There is No Privacy: Opening a Snapchat account clearly means that you are opening your private life to your followers as they watch. Every move you take since you provide them with your everyday information, photos and a lot more.
- Drains much Data: Snapchat as an app drains more Data than expected. Posting and editing photos and videos consume data, even watching the posted photos and videos also consumes data thus almost everything about Snapchat drains data and in so doing places burdens on your life financial aspect.
How to Reactivate a Snapchat Account
Some people tend to regret the action of deactivating their Snapchat account which prompts them to try reactivating it. Thus, if you are in dark on how to reactivate your Snapchat account, then here is where light is shed on it. There are just a few steps to it.
- You should, first of all, open your preferred browser and load the Snapchat page.
- After which you can reactivate your Snapchat by typing your old username and password
- Wait for a few minutes or seconds to receive the Reactivation Confirmation Email, then input it.
- Finally, you are back to your normal Snapchat life.
How to Deactivate a Snapchat Account
If you have taken the measure of temporarily deleting your Instagram account but you are still unable to do it due to some reasons that can be best known to you, there are just a few steps to take the action.
- You should first all log in to your account with your username or email address and password of the account you made the choice to delete.
- Afterwards, a page for managing your account will be shown to you, then tap “Delete My Account.” If your wish is to delete it.
- Thus, to delete it, you will have to re-enter your username and password and tap “Continue”.
- If you have made a request of your data from Snapchat, it is a must for you to wait for it to download before Deletion. Then go to the previous page and tap “My Data”
- The moment you have made the confirmation of the account deletion, you will receive the deactivation message and a confirmation email.
- Finally, after inputting it, for the first 30 days, your account will be deactivated and your friends won’t be able to contact you. After 30 days, your account will permanently be deleted.
Thus, haven explained and understood what the subject matter entails, you can now successfully deactivate your Snapchat account.
Also, Check Out;
- Is the Facebook App Dating Feature Available in Africa? Read for Details
- How to Turn off Do Not Disturb on Your Samsung Galaxy Smart Watch
- 2 Ways on How to Check & Print Your JAMB CBT Exam Date and Center
- How to Put Your Facebook Account in Dating Mode