Is Facebook Dating Available in Africa? keep reading to know more about this as a lot of people has been are searching for it. Facebook Dating launched in 2019. The smash-hit dating app by the social media giant has since been rolled out to the USA, Canada, several countries in Europe as well as South America.
About Facebook Dating
When it was first released, the Facebook-integrated app caught the world by storm. While some users are still hesitant to sign up for yet another dating app, others have begun to use it to its full potential. But hey, that may be down to the availability in your country.
The Facebook dating feature is not a distinct app from the Facebook app; rather, it is integrated into the Facebook app. This means that when you download the Facebook app, you get the Facebook dating app as well. To get started with Facebook dating, you’ll need to first download the Facebook app.
Facebook Dating is accessed through the Facebook app, which you most likely already have on your phone. Note that Facebook dating is only available on the Facebook apps; it is not available on the website.
- In the Facebook app, go to the Menu in the bottom right corner. A dating option will appear in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Facebook will prompt you to create a dating profile if you haven’t already done so. On this front, there’s not much to do. Because Facebook already has photographs and some information about you. But you can alter the information whatever you want.
- Set up your match preferences next. You can select these people based on their age, gender identity, height (if that’s important to you), languages are spoken, and distance from you
- You’re ready to start matching once you’ve completed your profile.
You must be 18 years or older on your Facebook account before you can access the Facebook dating app.
Facebook Dating Countries
Since the launch of Facebook dating, a large number of people from all over the world have made quite a number of attempts to use the service. Some have succeeded, while others have failed.
One of the reasons why Facebook dating did not work for you could be that it is not available in your country. The countries where Facebook dating is available are listed below:
- The Philippines
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
Facebook Dating Available in Africa
The aforementioned countries in the paragraph above are those that the Facebook dating app has been rolled out to date. Although Facebook plans a further roll-out at some point in the future, the sought after Facebook-integrated app, Facebook dating is NOT available in Africa as it hasn’t been rolled out to this region of the world.
Also, Check Out;
- Dating on Facebook App Free for Singles
- Reasons Why You are Getting No Likes on Your Facebook Dating Account
- 8xfilms Website; Download and Watch Movies & TV Series Online for Free
- How to Remotely Log Out of Yahoo Email Account On All Connected Devices