Facebook dating is one of the best things that has ever happened to Facebook. However, before Facebook dating became a thing so many individuals have been dating on the Facebook platform. And when Facebook dating came it took over the platform like a storm. But if you do not know how to put your Facebook Account in dating mode, then there is no way you can make use of the feature.
Facebook Dating Feature
The Facebook dating feature is barely three years old and has already made a lot of people find dates and love for themself. On that note, I declare that Facebook dating has been successful in achieving the purpose it came for. The only problem is not many people know about Facebook dating. If you do not know about it is not your fault because you can’t see those people that are using this feature.
Facebook made sure that only those using the data mode can see others using the data mode as well. So if you have not put your Facebook on dating mode you cannot see others on dating mode.
Now let’s assume that you are already in dating mode then you will start getting matched by people that you specify on your profile. And if you keep getting matched before long you will find yourself a very good date. Also, check out my other article on the 46 best Facebook dating conversation openers to make sure you secure yourself a date.
How to Put Your Facebook in Dating Mode
As I have said above if you don’t How to Put Facebook in Dating Mode Facebook and do not do it, you cannot connect with those using it. Facebook made this so to keep people who are on dating mode safe from prying eyes. However, before your Facebook can be put on data mode Facebook needs to be available in your region. The below process will let you know if Facebook is available in your region and how to put it on dating mode.
- First of all, open your Facebook application.
- Now tap on the menu icon which is the three lines in the lower right corner of your screen.
- As you browse through the list of menu you will find an option with a heart icon and dating written below it. Tap on it to put your Facebook in dating mode.
- Finally, tap on get started.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and instructions to create your Facebook dating profile.
Here comes the bad news, if you cannot find the dating icon on your menu that means Facebook dating is not yet available in your region. There is nothing you can do other than sick for some other platform to use dating.
- The Complete Guide on How to Change Your Avatar Gender Identity on Facebook
- How to Tell if Someone Blocked You on Facebook Dating
- How to Tell if Someone is Already On or Using Facebook Dating
- How to Hide Your Profile or Be Invisible on Facebook Dating