There are so many things you can now do on the Facebook messenger application. Some of these things include Create Plans, Set Reminders, and even creating Events. But for the purpose of this article, we will focus on How to Create an Event on Facebook Messenger.
Gone are those days were Facebook messenger was just only to chat with your Facebook friends and nothing more. These days the Facebook messenger chat application is a lot more than meets the eye.
Facebook Plans and Event on Messenger
Facebook Messenger is a very useful tool especially if you are trying to have an event for just you and your contacts. The application has all the necessary tools and features that let you plan and execute events without breaking a sweat.
Once you are done creating your event or plan the app will keep letting everybody know that an event has been created and will soon begin. Participants will receive notification through the Facebook messenger application itself. If you are thinking that it might be difficult to do it’s not, in fact below is the procedure to create an event.
How to Create Event on Facebook Messenger
Follow the below process accordingly to successfully create a Facebook event:
- First of all, you have to open the Facebook messenger application.
- Now select a conversation that includes the group that you want to create the event for.
- After that tap on the ‘+’ icon that is next to the text box
- Select the ‘Reminders’ option from the list of the pop-up menu.
- Tap on “Create a Reminder.”
- Create a title, time, date, and an optional location for your reminder.
- Finally, tap on “Create” and you are done.
Once you have tapped on Create the reminder will be created for your event and all participants will get a notification.
How Do I Create an Invite on Messenger?
One major feature I love about Facebook Messenger is that it allows its users to create an invite to any occasion or event they are planing. This is useful to invite people so that they will be a party to whatever event you have planned. Follow the below procedure to create an invite on messenger:
- Open your messenger application.
- Now tap on People.
- Select All.
- Next, tap on Invite People.
- Finally, tap on the INVITE button next to relevant contacts’ names you want.
If you carried out that procedure successfully all the participants or contacts will receive the invite notification on their messenger. Now if they accept your invite you will be notified and you will see that someone has accepted.
- How to Add a Beneficiary on the Sterling Mobile Banking Android or iOS App
- How to Find Events Near Me on Facebook App & Website
- Rainierland; Watch Full HD Movies & TV Shows Online for Free
- How to Access All Your Facebook Dating Account Messages
- How to Add Beneficiary on FirstMobile Banking Android & iOS App
- Reasons Why You Can’t Get Dark Mode on Your Facebook Account
- How to See Someone’s Activity on Instagram
- How to Add a Code to Facebook Messenger for Kids