The first bank is still standing strong in fact who is stronger than some of these new fancy banks that are available nowadays. The FirstMobile banking application is one of the best and secure and gives you easy access to your beneficiaries. That is why today we will be looking out How to Add a Beneficiary on FirstMobile Banking App.
The First Bank of Nigeria mobile banking application has a lot of features that other banks do not have. Just as the name suggests First Bank is one of the first banks that came to Nigeria and has been around for a very long time.
FirstMobile Banking Application
The first mobile app is a new and entirely revamped version of the old first Bank mobile application with new features. This version contains an enhanced security and customer digital banking experience. They are all the new features like the Card-in functionality and the Quick Response (QR) code.
The Card -in feature gives you total Access to your account and prevent any unauthorised use of your debit card. With this feature, you can determine different channels and different countries where your card can be used and cannot. If you ask me this is a very good feature I have never seen before.
On the other hand, the quick response code allows users to quickly pay for goods and services by using their cameras to scan QR codes. This is done using the first mobile banking application installed on their smartphones.
This app also gives you access to manage your beneficiary effectively more than any other bank can do. There is an entire section dedicated to managing beneficiaries with this application.
How to Set Up and Register Your First Bank Mobile Application
To download unregister your first Bank mobile application curry have the procedure below:
- Head over to the App Store or Play Store depending on the device you are using.
- Now type and search for FirstMobile.
- Download and let the app install on your device.
- Open the application you have downloaded and click on register.
- Enter your ATM card details
- An OTP will be sent to you enter it into the application.
- Create your unique 4-digit pin to authorise your transactions.
- Final issue security question and answer it.
Once that is done you have successfully registered for your first mobile banking application. Note that without registering your first mobile banking app you will not be able to make use of the app.
How to Add Beneficiary on First Bank Mobile Banking App
Now, this is where you will know how to Add a Beneficiary on the FirstMobile Banking App. But for the purposes of this article, we will be showing you the easiest way to do that.
- Firstly log onto your first Bank application.
- Now type on transfer and enter the details of the beneficiary you want to save.
- What’s the name of the person has been verified and the name is displayed tap on add beneficiary.
- How to Switch to the New Facebook Web Design from the Classic One
- How to Get Facebook Dating Back After Deleting Your Profile (Not Entire FB Account)
- How to See Someone’s Hidden Friends List on Facebook
- Goojara Website: Download & Watch Free Movies, Series and Anime Online via www.Goojara.to