This informs the public about the Google Africa/African Youth Envoy Digital Skills Campaign 2023 for youth-led SMEs. Details about the Campaign are given below.
Table of Contents
About Google African Youth Envoy Digital Skills Campaign 2023
To participate in the Envoy Digital Skills Campaign 2023 in Antananarivo, interested individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Must have an existing small business or intent to start a business soon
- Must be based in Antananarivo, Madagascar
- Must be present at the venue on May 12.
Please note that this inaugural workshop will only be available to participants who meet the above criteria and can attend the workshop in person. After submission of interest, the selected list of participants will receive the official invitation letter on email with more information.
Google Africa Youth Envoy Digital Skills Campaign 2023 Application
For those interested in Enterprising Google Africa Youth Envoy Digital Skills Campaign, open this link to start the application process.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 12 May 2023.
Open this link for more details about the Google Africa Youth Envoy Digital Skills Campaign 2023.
- IJP German-Central Eastern European Bursary for Journalists
- Obama Foundation My Brother’s Keeper Alliance Freedom Summer Grant Program
- ICAN & Bank of Industry iHack4SDG Challenge 2 (N3.5 million in cash prizes)
- Chatham House Richard and Susan Hayden Academy Fellowship (Funded) | APPLY NOW
- Heinrich Böll Foundation 9th MENA Regional Summer School
- Chatham House Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship for Africans (Stipends of £2,365)
- World Bank’s International Corruption Hunters Alliance Blog Contest
- BRICS Young Innovators Prize Competition
- Union for International Cancer Control (UICC’s) Young Leaders Programme