Have you been thinking of the reasons why your Apple Watch is not ringing? This might be happening due to severe factors. And thereby, prompted you to have a series of searches to end your curiosity. Fortunately for you, the possible reasons why your Apple Watch is not ringing will be given in this article.
Therefore, since you are in dark about what the possible reasons why your Apple Watch is not ringing entails all about, then You should check out this article.
Apple Watch Only Vibrating and not Ringing
In relation to the main subject matter given in this section of the article. Thus, the steps to prevent it furthermore will not be excluded as well. Therefore, pay your utmost attention to it as the answer and steps to it are given below.
- The answer to it is that the sound enabled on your Phone settings may not have been done.
Therefore, to check and sound enable on your phone settings, the steps to make it done are given below;
- First of all, the Watch app on your iPhone should be opened, after which you proceed to tap My Watch
- Afterwards, select Phone after scrolling down.
- Then, be sure that both the Sound and Haptic are toggled under Ringtone if you want your Watch to both to vibrate and ring.
Thus, being able to understand both the steps and answer. It should definitely or certainly give you an upper hand in understanding the subject matter too.
How to Make iPhone and Apple Watch Ring at the Same Time
Since you are interested in knowing the possible reasons why your Apple Watch is not ringing. Try to make sure you know how to mirror your iPhone and Apple Watch in order to make them ring at the same time.
Also, bring it easier to understand the possible reasons for the problem. Therefore, the steps to mirror your Apple Phone and Watch are given below.
- First and foremost, tap on the Watch app on the iPhone.
- Then proceed to tap Notifications > Phone.
- After which, the watch can be set to “Mirror my iPhone” or set “Custom” settings.
- Lastly, notifications for the calls on the watch can be turned off in the Custom settings.
Possible Reasons Why Your Apple Watch is Not Ringing
The possible reasons why your Apple Watch is not ringing are given below. Therefore, do make sure you don’t skim through the surface but understand it.
- Your devices might not be updated.
- The passcode is not switched off
- Devices should be made to restart sometimes.
- You are not wearing your watch correctly.
- Your Apple Watch and iPhone might already be disconnected.
- Do Not Disturb and Airplane Mode might be turned on.
Thus, have given the possible reasons why your Apple Watch is not ringing. Make sure you check and do the necessary things to it so as to stop it.
Also, Check Out;
- Reasons Why You Can’t Open Your Facebook Dating Messages
- Major Reasons Why DStv Now is Not Working on Your Device
- 9xRockers; Watch and Download Movies & TV Series for Free