Definitely, what You are going to get in this article are the Possible Reasons Why WhatsApp Web is not Working on Your Device. WhatsApp web is a computer-based extension of WhatsApp on your phone. Any message that you send and receive are synced between your phone and computer.
This will enable you to see messages on your phone and computer. Although WhatsApp web is a very good option, there are possible reasons why your WhatsApp web is not working on your device.
If you want to know more about what this is all about, it isn’t hard. In a detailed and simple manner, I will tell you all it is all about because that is the main purpose.
How to Download WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp web can be effectively used without a browser on your desktop. When you want to download WhatsApp web, you can download it from the Microsoft store, apple app store, or WhatsApp website. Although WhatsApp desktops will only work on computers, there may be reasons why it won’t work on your device later on.
Here’s how it’s done:
- For you to download the WhatsApp desktop, in your computer’s browser, go to the WhatsApp Download page, then download the .exe or .dmg file.
- After doing that, open the .exe or .dmg file and adhere to the procedures for complete installation.
- After that, it is ready for use.
How to Know if Your WhatsApp Account Has Been Hacked
There are times you notice it seems your WhatsApp account has been hacked. The question is, how do you know and how can you prevent it. Understand that WhatsApp calls themselves can be encrypted but it doesn’t make it unhackable.
Hackers can access your WhatsApp data by various means via the WhatsApp web. So this is also a major cause why WhatsApp Web may not work on your phone.
Now, this is how to know. When you keep on seeing, “this phone can’ be verified”, or WhatsApp always highlighting frequently contacted, it shows that it has been hacked. This is how to prevent it:
- Log out from all computers that you see in the list under WhatsApp Web. This will stop hackers from reading your chats further. However, this should be done every time you use WhatsApp web.
- Do not leave your phone unattended when you are out.
- Lock all your apps to prevent unknown people to access your WhatsApp.
- Do not connect your phone to unknown WiFi connections as hackers can also use the unique MAC address to access all your WhatsApp chats.
However, if you still realize that your WhatsApp is still getting hacked after doing all of this, deactivate your WhatsApp account. Do this but send a mail to email@example.com
Why WhatsApp Web is not Working on Your Device
There are many factors that may cause WhatsApp Web not to function on your device. They are usually things that you count as little. However, the below points are the reasons:
- Check if WhatsApp is working on your phone, it is a major reason. If not, install a new one from AppStore.
- There may be cookies in your browser. You must clear them in your Google Chrome and Firefox.
- Your VPN service may be on, so off it.WhatsApp may detect your VPN IP as an unauthorized user and may prevent you from using your account.
- Finally, you can use an internet troubleshooter on a PC to find out the source of the issue if the problem still persists.
Also, Check Out;
- Complete Guide How to Locate the WiFi Cache on Your Android Device
- How to Cast Showmax from the iPhone App to Your TV
- Reasons Why the Facebook Avatar Feature is not Working on Your Account