Jewellery is a subject that involves an appreciation of the cultural heritage of the society. There are several topics that you will cover while studying Jewellery. You will need the WAEC Syllabus for Jewellery while preparing for your examination.
This will help you in a lot of ways and you might also need the steps non how to use the WAEC Syllabus. This article will also bring the complete steps on how to use the WAEC Syllabus and who can use this document.
Everything You Need to Know About the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC (West African Examination Council) syllabus is an official document that contains topics that students would have to cover while studying for their exams. it is very important because questions in the examination might come from it. It is also a pdf and it is available for all the subjects that you would take in the exam.
In each of the topics, you would find objectives that you would have to study with and also meet. This is because the objectives contain the key points that can be found in each of the topics.
Reasons for the WAEC Syllabus
This Syllabus was released for a lot of reasons and so students should endeavour to note them out. But the WAEC Syllabus is specifically meant to guide students that would take part in the examination. They would also tend to gain a lot from using WAEC Syllabus.
Who Can Use the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC is normally taken by five west African Countries which are Nigerian, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia. So, students that are from these countries that would be partaking in the examination are free to use this syllabus. Teachers are also allowed to use the WAEC Syllabus.
How to Use the WAEC Syllabus
To use this document, you would first need to download the pdf for the nine subjects that you would take in your examination. After this, you would have to study the topics in them with detailed textbooks. You should also ensure that you meet the objectives in them to help improve your understanding.
WAEC 2022 Syllabus for Jewellery
Here, you will get the WAEC Syllabus for Jewellery and it is meant for students that will be taking this subject in their WASSCE & GCE exams. There are topics in the syllabus that you have to study. There are objectives in this syllabus that you should ensure to meet.
These objectives contain the key points that are on the topics. There is also other information that is in this document.
The aims and objectives of the examination syllabus for Jewellery, therefore, are to:
- Test candidates’ knowledge and skills in theory and practical aspects in jewellery;
- Assess candidates’ skills and talents in the designing and production of jewellery, using available traditional and non-traditional materials;
- Test candidates’ knowledge and skills in establishing and managing a jewellery workshop for personal and national development;
- Assess candidates understanding of the history and development of Jewellery;
- Assess candidates aesthetic awareness in Jewellery.
CLICK THIS LINK TO GET THE WAEC SYLLABUS FOR JEWELLERY.
- NABTEB Syllabus for Edo SSCE & GCE
- How to Upload Your O’Level Result on JAMB CAPS Portal
- Latest Info on the Forthcoming JAMB CBT Examination for Prospective Candidates
- WAEC Syllabus PDF Download Link for All Subjects