For unskilled workers seeking jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship, the average hourly wage ranges from $7.69 to $39.42, depending on years of experience. This equates to a monthly salary of $1,333 to $6,833 and an annual income of $16,000 to $82,000. These figures are based on recent studies and reflect the current job market for unskilled workers in the USA.
As per research, lots of unskilled jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the USA are available for those that are willing and able to work. They would be able to apply for all considered low skills jobs without any experience or skills.
Getting a job in the US with free visa sponsorship is one of the hardest things for foreigners You cannot apply for a work visa until you have an employer based in the United States. ready and willing to offer you a job.
What are Unskilled Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship?
Unskilled jobs are jobs that don’t require professional experience, special training or higher education. They are simple tasks that people with no experience can handle or do.
Requirements for Getting a Job in the US with Free Visa Sponsorship
The following are the requirements for getting free visa sponsorship in the United States
- All qualified applicants must be born Africans
- Before starting the application process, it is necessary to obtain photographs that match the required photograph for visas to the USA.
- height must be taken into account and not less than 1.65 for male applicants and 1.60 for women
- It is necessary to bring a birth certificate for employment
- Most importantly, potential recruits must have computer skills
Tips on How to Get a Job in the USA with Free Visa Sponsorship
In this section of the article, You will get to know how you can get a job in the US with free visa sponsorship.
Steps to take in getting a job in the USA with free visa sponsorship;
- Find jobs in the H1B visa sponsors database
- Application matters, you have to apply for the job you would want to do
- The employer must be willing to hire you despite the knowledge of you not being a US citizen
- The company that you would apply to must know that you are not a US citizen
- Search for global consulting companies
- Search for boutique consulting companies
- Find a job at the US University
Top 14 Visa Sponsorship Companies in the USA
There are many companies in the US that offer H1B sponsorship. These companies exist in all fields and offer some of the best opportunities for H1-B visa holders in the US. Below are the top 7 sponsorship companies in the US
- Tata Consultancy
- Tech Mahindra
- JPMorgan Chase
Since you have read about the types of unskilled jobs you can find in the USA, you should be able to apply for them.
Top 11 Unskilled Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
In this section of the article, You will get to know the top 11 unskilled jobs that are available in the US for foreigners with visa sponsorship.
Unskilled jobs are required without special training, and there are varieties of unskilled jobs that you can apply for. They are;
- Parking Attendant
- Line Operator
- Fast Food Worker
- Cleaner or Janitor
- Construction Labourer
- Information Desk Clerk
- Vegetable Harvester
- Sewing Machine Operator
- Delivery Driver
Above are the unskilled jobs you can apply for, this should provide you with the required information for the type of job you would want to apply for.
To apply for the Unskilled 2022 Jobs in the USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship, You can click on this link.
Also, Check Out
- 11 Amazing Apps Students Can Make Money With This Year
- 3 Things University Students can do to Earn Money During this Stay at Home Period
- Steps for Getting Accepted Into Your Dream University (Harvard) in the USA
- USA Truck Driver Jobs with VISA Sponsorship; Requirements, Benefits & Where to Find Them | APPLY NOW