This is to inform the public about The Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize 2023 for emerging leaders worldwide. Details about the Global Leadership are given below.
About The Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize 2023
The Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize was launched in 2015 to identify and recognize leaders who are innovative, courageous, dynamic and—above all—ethical. Leaders who are energized, not overwhelmed, by challenges. Leaders who demonstrate the willingness and capacity to address the complexity of 21st-century realities in innovative, risk-taking, and value-based ways, and whose work is global in aspiration or implication.
Anyone, anywhere—except for prize jurors—can nominate a leader from any country and from any discipline e.g. politicians, statesmen, scientists, educators, social entrepreneurs, CEOs, environmentalists, artists, religious and military figures, and others.
The working language for the Prize process is English.
Nominations are made in the form below in five simple steps:
- Provide us with contact details;
- Describe the ways in which the candidate meets the core prize criteria;
- Share the nominee’s career highlights with us;
- Add any relevant supporting materials for the nomination;
- Push submit/save
You can make up to 2 submissions per person and if you need to edit your submissions, use the link in your confirmation email by the final deadline on May 15, 2023.
There is no advantage to submitting several nominations for the same person.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 15 April 2023.
Open this link for more details about The Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize 2023.
- Generation Google EMEA Scholarships 2023
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program 2023
- Call for Initiatives: World Forum for Democracy 2023