One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC. Notably, one of the reasons for changing of students course is because of the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Office and Information Management in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses’ subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Office and Information Management. Bring the universities offering it and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Office and Information Management
- Firstly, Office and Information Management is a course that provides students with relevant information communications technology skills to meet the challenges facing office management.
- Secondly, Office and Information Management is a course that will take students about four years at the university. But this is possible if there are no carryovers. This also depends on the mode of entry.
- Thirdly, it is a not very competitive course and students might not find the entrance difficult.
- Fourthly, it is an art and commercial course and with this, it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Fifthly, according to JAMB, Office and Information Management is under the faculty of administration but this might be different in some universities.
- Sixthly, job availability for one with a degree in Office and Information Management is high and competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Office and Information Management
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination Office and Information Management? If So, You will get them in this post. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Office and Information Management in WAEC.
- English Language
- Any two commercial or art subjects
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students’ admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Office and Information Management should include.
- English Language
- Any commercial or art subjects
List of Universities Offering Office and Information Management in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Office and Information Management. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study Office and Information Management.
Here, students should also consider the Universities Offering Office and Information Management in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Office and Information Management in Nigeria.
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY KEFFI – NSUK
- ELIZADE UNIVERSITY, ILARA-MOKIN, ONDO STATE – ELIZADE
- LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – LCITY
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Office and Information Management is 150. Whereas, some state university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure to pass the university Post-UTME.
Also, Check Out;
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Computer Science and Information Technology
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Home and Hotel Management
- Subject Combination for Pure and Industrial Chemistry