One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC. Notably, one of the reasons for changing of students course is because of the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Pure and Industrial Chemistry in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses’ subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Pure and Industrial Chemistry. Bring the universities offering it and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Pure and Industrial Chemistry
- Firstly, this is a course that involves chemistry in its industrial applications, especially in the commercial production of chemicals.
- Secondly, Pure and Industrial Chemistry is a course that will take students about four years at the university. But this depends on the mode of entry of students. it is also possible if there are no carryovers.
- Thirdly, it is a science course and it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Fourthly, it is not a very competitive course and with this, students might not find the entrance difficult.
- Fifthly, according to JAMB, Pure and Industrial Chemistry is under the faculty of science. But this might be different in some universities.
- Sixthly, job availability for one with a degree in Pure and Industrial Chemistry is high and competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Pure and Industrial Chemistry
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination Pure and Industrial Chemistry? If So, You will get them here. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Pure and Industrial Chemistry in WAEC.
- English Language
- Agricultural Science and Biology
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students’ admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Pure and Industrial Chemistry should include.
- English Language
- Any one of Biology, Physics and Agricultural Science
List of Universities Offering Pure and Industrial Chemistry in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Pure and Industrial Chemistry. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study Pure and Industrial Chemistry.
Here, students should also consider the Universities Offering Pure and Industrial Chemistry in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Pure and Industrial Chemistry in Nigeria.
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI, ANAMBRA STATE – COOU
- LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE – LAUTECH
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- PAUL UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – PAUL
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Pure and Industrial Chemistry is 150. Whereas, some state university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure to pass the university Post-UTME.
Also, Check Out;
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Computer Science and Information Technology
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Chinese Studies
- Subject Combination for Educational Foundations and Administration