One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC. Notably, one of the reasons for changing of students course is because of the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Mechanical Technology Education in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses’ subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Mechanical Technology Education. Bring the universities offering it and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
Table of Contents
What You Need to Know About Mechanical Technology Education
- Firstly, Mechanical Technology Education is a course designed to equip students with knowledge and skills to enable them to teach the course or subject at all levels of education.
- Secondly, it will take students about four years to study this course at the university. But this is only possible if there are no carryovers. This also depends on the mode of entry of students.
- Thirdly, it is not a very competitive course and students might not find the entrance difficult.
- Fourthly, it is a science course and it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Fifthly, according to JAMB, Mechanical Technology Education is under the faculty of education. But this might be different under some universities.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Mechanical Technology Education
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination Mechanical Technology Education? If so, You will get them here. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Mechanical Technology Education in WAEC.
- English Language
- Biology or Agricultural Science
- Chemistry or any other science subjects
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students’ admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination Mechanical Technology Education should include.
- English Language
- Any two science subjects
List of Universities Offering Mechanical Technology Education in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Mechanical Technology Education. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study Mechanical Technology Education.
Here, students should also consider the Universities Offering Mechanical Technology Education in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Mechanical Technology Education in Nigeria.
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – MAUTY
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Mechanical Technology Education is 150. Whereas, some federal university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure pass the university Post-UTME.
Also, Check Out;
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Woodwork Technology Education
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Agricultural Economics
- Subject Combination for Curriculum Studies