One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC—notably, one of the reasons for changing students’ courses is the combination of the wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Management in this post.
Also, you should note that the subject combinations of the two courses might not be the same as both might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Management. Bring the universities offering it; meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Management
- Firstly, the Management course will take students about four years at the university. But this depends on students’ entry mode and is also possible if there are no carryovers.
- Secondly, it is an art and commercial course suitable for only this set of students.
- Thirdly, It is not a competitive course, and students might find the entrance difficult.
- Fourthly, job availability for one with a degree in Management is high and competitive. Students should graduate with an excellent degree to secure a job quickly.
- Fifthly, according to JAMB, Management is under the administration faculty, which might differ in some universities.
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Management? If so, they are what You will get them here. This is important for students who will study this course.
WAEC Subject Combination for Management
You need at least five subjects in WAEC (West Africa Examination Council).
You can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. O’Levelow is the Subject Combination for Management.
- English Language
- Any two of accounting, business methods, commerce, government, geography and statistics
JAMB Subject Combination for Management
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is students for students’ admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Management should include.
- English Language
- Any social science subjects
List of Universities Offering Management in Nigeria
In addition, there are many universities in Nigeria where many students study management. But it all depends on the one they feel they can apply, which depends on the identity of getting admission to Management.
Here, students should also consider the Universities offering Management in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out study essentials at universities, like their admission requirements, school fees, and other helpful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will find helpful universities offering Management in Nigeria
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI,. IMO STATE – IMSU
- PLATEAU STATE UNIVERSITY, BOKKOS, PLATEAU STATE – PLASU
- NIGERIAN POLICE ACADEMY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – POL-ACAD
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – UDU
The JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Theut-off mark for Management is 150. Meanwhile, some universities might be 180 and 200. So, students must check the JAMB cut-off mark for the university they want to apply to.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure they pass the university post-UTME.