The Subject Combination in JAMB and WAEC is one of the admission requirements that universities need. Notably, one of the reasons for changing of students course is because of the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Human Physiology in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Human Physiology. Bring the universities offering this course and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Human Physiology
- Firstly, Human Physiology is a course that will take students about four years at the university. But this is only possible if there are no carryovers.
- Secondly, it is not a very competitive course and students might not find the entrance difficult.
- Thirdly, it is a science course and it is only suitable for this set of students.
- Fourthly, job availability for one with a degree in Human Physiology is low but competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Human Physiology
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Human Physiology? If so, You will get them below. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Human Physiology in WAEC.
- English Language
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination Human Physiology should include.
- English Language
List of Universities Offering Human Physiology in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Human Physiology. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study Human Physiology.
Here, students should also consider the Universities Offering Human Physiology in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Human Physiology in Nigeria.
- BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – BSU
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSE, JIGAWA STATE – FED-DUTSE
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- BAZE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – BAZE
- REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY, OSUN STATE – REDEEMERS
- RHEMA UNIVERSITY, ABA, ABIA STATE – RHEMA
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Human Physiology is 150. Whereas, some federal and state university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure pass the university Post-UTME.
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for History and Diplomatic Studies
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Demography and Social Statistics
- Subject Combination for Biomedical Engineering