The Subject Combination in JAMB and WAEC is one of the admission requirements that universities need. Notably, one of the reasons for changing of students course is because of the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Demography and Social Statistics in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Demography and Social Statistics. Bring the universities offering this course and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Demography and Social Statistics
- Firstly, Demography and Social Statistics is a course that will take students about four years at the university. But this is only possible if there are no carryovers.
- Secondly, it is not a very competitive course and students might not find the entrance difficult.
- Thirdly, it is a commercial course and with this, it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Fourthly, according to JAMB, Demography and Social Statistics is under the faculty of social and management studies. But this might be different under some universities.
- Fifthly, job availability for one with a degree in Demography and Social Statistics is low but competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Demography and Social Statistics
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Demography and Social Statistics? If so, You will get them below. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Demography and Social Statistics in WAEC.
- English Language
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination Demography and Social Statistics should include.
- English Language
- Economics or Geography
- Any commercial subject
List of Universities Offering Demography and Social Statistics in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Demography and Social Statistics. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study Demography and Social Statistics.
Here, students should also consider the Universities Offering Demography and Social Statistics in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Demography and Social Statistics in Nigeria.
- FEDKEBBI – FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, BIRNIN-KEBBI, KEBBI STATE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE – FED-OYE EKITI
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- COVENANT UNIVERSITY, CANAAN LAND, OTA, OGUN STATE – COVENANT
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Demography and Social Statistics is 150. Whereas, some federal university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure pass the university Post-UTME.
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Building
- Subject Combination for Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution