The Subject Combination in JAMB and WAEC is one of the admission requirements that universities need. Notably, one of the reasons for changing students’ courses is the combination of the wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Human Anatomy in this post.
Also, you should note that two course subject combinations might not be the same as both might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Human Anatomy. Bring the universities offering this course and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Human Anatomy
- Firstly, the Human Anatomy course will take students about five years at the University. But this is only possible if there are no carryovers.
- Secondly, it is a very competitive course, and students might find the entrance difficult.
- Thirdly, it is a science course, suitable for only this set of students.
- Fourthly, according to JAMB, Human Anatomy is under the Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Science faculty. But this may be different in some universities.
- Fifthly, job availability for one with a degree in Human Anatomy is High but competitive. Students should graduate with an excellent degree to quickly secure a job.
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Human Anatomy? If so, You will get them below. This is important for students who want to study this course.
WAEC Subject Combination for Human Anatomy
You need at least five subjects in WAEC (West Africa Examination Council). You can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Human Anatomy in WAEC.
- English Language
JAMB Subject Combination for Human Anatomy
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board), you need four subjects, and English is compulsory. Also, this examination is responsible for students’ admission into the University. The JAMB subject combination of human anatomy should be included.
- English Language
List of Universities Offering Human Anatomy in Nigeria
In addition, there are many universities in Nigeria where Students can choose to study Human Anatomy. But it all depends on the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study human anatomy.
Students should also consider the Universities Offering Human Anatomy in Nigeria as they are essential. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities, like their admission requirements, school fees and other helpful information.
Meanwhile, below, we find the universities offering human anatomy in Nigeria.
- BAUCHI STATE UNIVERSITY, GADAU, BAUCHI STATE – BASU
- CROSS RIVERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR, CROSS RIVERS STATE – CRUTECH
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- FEDDUTSE – FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSE, JIGAWA STATE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE – FUTA
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- UNIUYO – UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE
- ADELEKE UNIVERSITY, EDE, OSUN STATE – AUE
- BAZE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – BAZE
- REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY, OSUN STATE – REDEEMERS
- RHEMA UNIVERSITY, ABA, ABIA STATE – RHEMA
The JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Human Anatomy is 150. At the same time, some federal and state university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students must check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure they pass the University Post-UTME.
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Demography and Social Statistics
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Biomedical Engineering
- Subject Combination for Chemical and Petroleum Engineering