The Subject Combination in JAMB and WAEC is one of the admission requirements that universities need. Notably, one of the reasons for changing of students course is because of the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Hospitality And Tourism Management in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Hospitality And Tourism Management. Bring the universities offering this course and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Hospitality And Tourism Management
- Firstly, Hospitality And Tourism Management is a course that will take students about four years at the university. But this is only possible if there is no carryover.
- Secondly, it is a social science course and with this, it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Thirdly, it is not a very competitive course and with this, students might not find the entrance difficult.
- Fourthly, according to JAMB, Hospitality And Tourism Management is under the faculty if social and management studies.
- Fifthly, job opportunities available for one with a degree in Hospitality And Tourism Management are low but competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Hospitality And Tourism Management
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Hospitality And Tourism Management? If so, You will get them below. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Hospitality And Tourism Management in WAEC.
- English Language
- Any two of Biology/Agricultural Science, Physics, Technical Drawing or any social science subjects
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Hospitality And Tourism Management should include.
- English Language
- Biology or Agricultural
- Any one of physics, mathematics or any social science subject.
List of Universities Offering Hospitality And Tourism Management in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Hospitality And Tourism Management. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study Hospitality And Tourism Management.
Here, students should also consider the Universities Offering Hospitality And Tourism Management in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Hospitality And Tourism Management in Nigeria.
- CROSS RIVERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR, CROSS RIVERS STATE – CRUTECH
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – KWASU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE – FED-OYE EKITI
- THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE – FUNAAB
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Hospitality And Tourism Management is 150. Whereas, some federal and state universities cut-off might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure pass the university Post-UTME.
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Law
- Subject Combination for Water Resources Management and Agrometeorology
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Polymer and Textile Engineering