The Subject Combination in JAMB and WAEC is one of the admission requirements that universities need. Notably, one of the reasons for changing of students course is because of the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Law in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Law. Bring the universities offering this course and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Law
- Firstly, Law is a course that will take about five years at the university. But this is only possible if there are no carryovers.
- Secondly, it is a very competitive course and with this student might find the entrance competitive.
- Thirdly, it is an art course and with this, it is only suitable for this set of students.
- Fourthly, according to JAMB, this course is under the faculty of Law.
- Fifthly, job opportunities available for one with a degree in Law are much but competitive. With this, students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job. Whereas, one with a degree in Law can be self-employed.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Law
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Law? If so, You will get them below. This is important for students that want to study this course. As well as that, in WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Moreover, below is the Subject Combination for Law in WAEC.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Any two art subjects
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also and importantly, this examination is the one responsible for students admission into the university. Meanwhile, the JAMB subject combination for Law should include.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Any two art subjects
List of Universities Offering Law in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to Law. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study Law.
Here, students should also consider the Universities Offering Law in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Law in Nigeria. Not only but also, you will get them in their different categories.
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE – AAUA
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – ABSU
- BAUCHI STATE UNIVERSITY, GADAU, BAUCHI STATE – BASU
- BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – BSU
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI, ANAMBRA STATE – COOU
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- EDO UNIVERSITY, IYAMHO, EDO STATE – EUI
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY, ANYIGBA, KOGI STATE – KSU
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE – NASARAWA
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – UNIOSUN
- UMARU MUSA YARADUA UNIVERSITY, KATSINA, KATSINA STATE – UMYUK
- YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY, DAMATURU, YOBE STATE – YSU
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT – ABUJA
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- UNICAL- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE – FED-OYE EKITI
- UNIBADAN – UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- UNIJOS – UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- UNIMAIDUGURI – UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
- NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, LAGOS STATE – NOUN
- UNIPORT – UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- UNIUYO – UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – ABUAD
- ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY, OWO, ONDO STATE – ACHIEVERS
- AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY, OYO, OYO STATE – AJAYI
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – AL-HIKMAH
- ADELEKE UNIVERSITY, EDE, OSUN STATE – AUE
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – AUN
- BABCOCK UNIVERSITY, ILISHAN-REMO, OGUN STATE – BABCOCK
- BAZE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – BAZE
- BINGHAM UNIVERSITY, KARU, NASARAWA STATE – BINGHAM
- BENSON IDAHOSA UNIVERSITY, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BIU
- BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO, OSUN STATE – BOWEN
- CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE – CUAB
- EDWIN CLARK UNIVERSITY, KIAGBODO, DELTA STATE – EDWIN CLARK
- ELIZADE UNIVERSITY, ILARA-MOKIN, ONDO STATE – ELIZADE
- GODFREY OKOYE UNIVERSITY, URGWUOMU- NIKE, ENUGU STATE – GOUU
- GREGORY UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – GREGORY
- IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY, OKADA, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – IGBINEDION
- JOSEPH AYO BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, IKEJI-ARAKEJI, OSUN STATE – JABU
- LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – LCITY
- MADONNA UNIVERSITY, ELELE, RIVERS STATE – MADONNA
- NILE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, Abuja – NILE
- NOVENA UNIVERSITY, OGUME, DELTA STATE – NOVENA
- RENAISSANCE UNIVERSITY, OJIAGU-AGBANI, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – RENAISSANCE
- SALEM UNIVERSITY, LOKOJA, KOGI STATE – SALEM
- WESTERN DELTA UNIVERSITY, OGHARA, DELTA STATE – WESTERN-DEL
Nevertheless, now that you know the subject combination for law and the universities offering the courses the admission requirements is important. Not only but also, you will get the breakdown below.
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for LAW is 180. Whereas some federal and state university cut-off marks might be 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for. Obviously, this is important as all universities cut-ff marks are not the same.
Also, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council). Similar to any O’Level exam like NECO (National Examination Council).
Lastly and Importantly, Applicants should also ensure pass the university Post-UTME. Furthermore, this is important as a university Post-UTME also determines applicants admission.