One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC. Notably, one of the reasons for changing of students course is because of the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Finance in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses’ subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Finance. Bring the universities offering it and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Finance
- Firstly, Finance is the study and discipline of money, currency and capital assets.
- Secondly, Finance is a course that will take students about four years at the university. But this depends on the mode of entry of students and it’s also possible if there are no carryovers.
- Thirdly, it is a commercial course and with this, it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Fourthly, It is a competitive course and students might find the entrance difficult.
- Fifthly, job availability for one with a degree in Finance is high and competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job.
- Sixthly, according to JAMB, Finance is under the faculty of administration but this might be different in some universities.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Finance
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Finance? If So, You are in the right place as You will get them here. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Finance.
- English Language
- Any two social science subjects
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students’ admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Finance should include.
- English Language
- Any social science subjects
List of Universities Offering Finance in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Finance. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to Finance.
Here, students should also consider the Universities offering Finance in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Finance in Nigeria.
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – AUN
- CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY
- NOVENA UNIVERSITY, OGUME, DELTA STATE – NOVENA
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Finance is 150. Whereas, some federal and state universities’ cut-off marks might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure to pass the university Post-UTME.
Also, Check Out;
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Banking and Finance
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Policy and Strategic Studies
- Full List of Crawford University Courses for Technology & Engineering Students