One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC. Notably, one of the reasons for changing of students course is because of the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Policy and Strategic Studies in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses’ subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Policy and Strategic Studies. Bring the universities offering it and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Policy and Strategic Studies
- Firstly, Policy and Strategic Studies is a course that will take students about four years at the university. But this depends on the mode of entry of students and it’s also possible if there are no carryovers.
- Secondly, it is an art or commercial course and with this, it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Thirdly, It is a competitive course and students might find the entrance difficult.
- Fourthly, job availability for one with a degree in Policy and Strategic Studies is low and competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job.
- Fifthly, according to JAMB, Policy and Strategic Studies is under the faculty of Social and management studies but this might be different in some universities.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Policy and Strategic Studies
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Policy and Strategic Studies? If So, You will get them here. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Policy and Strategic Studies.
- English Language
- Any two art or commercial subjects
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students’ admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Policy and Strategic Studies should include.
- English Language
- Any two of Economics, History, Accounting, Commerce and Geography
List of Universities Offering Policy and Strategic Studies in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Policy and Strategic Studies. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to Policy and Strategic Studies.
Here, students should also consider the Universities offering Policy and Strategic Studies in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Policy and Strategic Studies in Nigeria.
- COVENANT UNIVERSITY
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Policy and Strategic Studies is 150. Whereas, some federal and state universities’ cut-off marks might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure to pass the university Post-UTME.
Also, Check Out
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Public Health
- Full List of Covenant University Courses for Art Students
- Full List of Covenant University Courses for Technology & Engineering Students