The Subject Combination in JAMB and WAEC is one of the admission requirements that universities need. Notably, one of the reasons for changing students’ courses is the combination of the wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Communication Engineering in this post.
Also, you should note that two course subject combinations might not be the same as both might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Communication Engineering. Bring the universities offering this course and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Communication Engineering
- Firstly, Communication Engineering is a course that will take students about four years at the University. But this is only possible if there are no carryovers.
- Secondly, it is not a very competitive course, so students might not find the entrance difficult.
- Thirdly, it is a science course suitable only for this set of students.
- Fourthly, job availability for one with a degree in Communication Engineering is high but competitive. Students should graduate with an excellent degree to secure a job quickly.
WAEC Subject Combination for Communication Engineering
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Communication Engineering? If so, You will get them below. This is important for students who want to study this course. You need at least five subjects in WAEC (West Africa Examination Council).
You can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Communication Engineering in WAEC.
- English Language
- Any science subject
JAMB Subject Combination for Communication Engineering
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board), you need four subjects, and English is compulsory. Also, this examination is responsible for students’ admission into the University. The JAMB subject combination Communication Engineering should include.
- English Language
List of Universities Offering Communication Engineering in Nigeria
In addition, there are many universities in Nigeria where Students can choose to study Communication Engineering. But it all comes down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to Communication Engineering.
Students should also consider the Universities Offering Communication Engineering in Nigeria as they are essential. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities, like their admission requirements, school fees and other helpful information.
Meanwhile, below, find the universities offering communication engineering in Nigeria.
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY, OWO, ONDO STATE – ACHIEVERS
- BAZE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – BAZE
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE – BELLS
- SALEM UNIVERSITY, LOKOJA, KOGI STATE – SALEM
The JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Communication Engineering is 150. At the same time, some federal university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students must check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure that they pass the University Post-UTME.
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Structural Engineering
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Creative and Visual Arts
- Subject Combination for English and Literary Studies