The Subject Combination in JAMB and WAEC is one of the admission requirements that universities need. Notably, one of the reasons for changing student course isthen of the wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Structural Engineering in this post.
Also, you should note that two course subject combinations might not be the same as both mine in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Structural Engineering. Bring the universities offering this course and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Structural Engineering
- Firstly, Structural Engineering is a course that will take students about four years at the University. But this is only possible if there are no carryovers.
- Secondly, it is not a very competitive course and some somight not find the entrance difficult.
- Thirdly, it is a science course and is only suitable for this set of students.
- Fourthly, according to JAMB, Structural Engineering is under the faculty of agriculture. But you should note that this might be different in some universities.
- Fifthly, job availability for one with a degree in Structural Engineering is high but competitive. Students should ensure to have an excellent degree to quickly secure a job.
Are you able to secure a job easily and WAEC Subject Combination for Structural Engineering? If so, You will get them below. This is important for students who want to study this course.
WAEC Subject Combination for Structural Engineering
In WAEC (West Africa ExaminaYou need at least five subjects on Council), you need at least five subjWAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Structural Engineering in WAEC.
- English Language
- Any science subject
JAMB Subject Combination for Structural Engineering
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board), you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is responsible for students in the University. The JAMB subject combination Structural Engineering should include.
- English Language
List of Universities Offering Structural Engineering in Nigeria
In addition, there are other universities in Nigeria where Students can choose to study Structural Engineering. But it all comes down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study structural engineering.
Here, students should also universities Offering Structural Engineering in Nigeria as they are important. essentialEssentialylso conduct studies about the universities, like their admission requirements, school fees, and other practical informatn.
Meanwhile, below, you will see adversities offerinfindtructural Engineering in Nistructural engineeringities
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE – NAUB
The JAMB (Joint AdmissiTheatriculation Board) cut-off mark for Structural Engineering is 150. At the same time, some federal university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students are to be entrusted to check the JAMB cut-off mark of the university to which they want to apply.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure that they pass the University Post-UTME.
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Creative and Visual Arts
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for English and Literary Studies
- Subject Combination for Molecular Biology