Netflix Party is a chrome extension that allows you to watch TV Shows and movies with your friends and family online. If you are in a different town this extension will make you feel that you are watching Netflix movies in one room. This article will show you the steps on How to Use Netflix Party to Watch Movies with Friends.
But before bringing the steps you need to carry out this process, we will tell you about the Netflix party as it will help you understand it better. Apart from this, there is other useful information that you will get in this article that you might find very helpful.
What You Need to Know About the Netflix Party Extension
The Netflix Party Extension is a way of helping people watch movies online with their friends. You also use it to chat in real-time about the movies playing on the screen. With this, you can use it to watch movies together with friends and family that are not with you in the same room. You will get to know how this extension work below.
Note: The Netflix Party name has been changed to Teleparty.
How Does the Netflix Party Extension Work?
You should know that Netflix Party is a chrome extension and with this, you can find it on other desktop browsers. It will also not work on iOS devices, Android devices, streaming boxes and also game consoles.
It is free to use download, install and use and so you have to get this extension from the chrome web store. You will need the Netflix official site in your country to access viewing ad VPN you are not allowed to use a VPN while using this extension.
Also, up to 50 people can join a party at the same time as Netflix party supports HD videos and fast buttering. While at a party, voice or video chat is not allowed although, text chat is available.
How to Use Netflix Party to Watch Movies with Friends
Below, you will get the complete guide on How to Use Netflix Party to Watch Movies with Friends. Before you begin, it is important that you download the chrome extension as it is necessary. As said earlier, it is only available on the chrome browser and below is the guide you need to host a party.
- Connect your PC, to an internet connection to begin
- Visit the chrome web store
- Search for Netflix party or you can click this link to get the extension
- Once you are done installing it, open up Netflix and start playing a video
- Click on the Netflix Party extension icon next to your address bar.
- Next, a window will pop up instructing you to create a Netflix party.
- You should know that the option to give yourself total control over the playback or you can choose to leave it open to everybody. So, you have to choose one of the options
- Once you are done, click on “Start the Party”
- With this, a Window will pop up with a link. So, you have to copy it and share it with your friends. You can find this link again by clicking the Netflix Party Extension icon if you need to.
To join a Netflix Party with friends, follow the steps below
- Click on your invited link
- Finally, click on the Netflix Party Icon
These are the steps you need to Use Netflix Party to Watch Movies with Friends so you just have the follow the steps according to and you will complete the process without stress.
- How to View Someone’s Hidden or Blocked WhatsApp Status
- CineBlog01.bid; Movie/Film Online Streaming & Download Website
- How to Search & Download Free YIFY HD Movies Torrents in 720p, 1080p, 2160p 4K and 3D Quality on YTS.MX
- How to Tell if Someone is Looking at Your Facebook Page