Do you know that you can have an idea of people looking at your Facebook page or profile? Yes, this is because FB currently allows you o know who view your profile. You will get the steps on How to Tell if Someone is Looking at Your Facebook Page in this post.
A lot of Facebook users has been searching online about how to know who viewed their page and the reason for it are best known to them. If you are among those looking for this, you will get it below and also, there is other useful information that you will get in this article.
Is There any App that I Can Use to Know Who Check My Facebook Page? Check Below to Get Detailed Answer
It is important that you know, there is no app or chrome extension that you can use to know who viewed your profile on Facebook. The reason for this answer is because this feature is not available on Facebook. However, there is a way that you can use to know who viewed your profile on FB but without downloading an extension or app.
Can I See Who is Looking at My Facebook Page? Check Below to Get Detailed Answer
Can I See Who is Looking at My Facebook Page? Yes, this is because Facebook has allowed a way that you can use to do this. So, the answer is Yes, if you are among those asking this question.
How to Tell if Someone is Looking at Your Facebook Page
Are you looking for How to Tell if Someone is Looking at Your Facebook Page? If you are among those looking for this, then you will get the answer below. This is a new feature in FB and you can also use it to know who visited your profile in the last one month or 30 days. You can do this from your privacy settings. The steps you also need are not complicated and you will get them below
- Connect your mobile device to an internet connection to begin
- Log in to your Facebook Account using your login details
- Next, Open the main drop-down menu that is normally in three-line to access the list of people who viewed your page
- Next, scroll down and select “Privacy Shortcuts” from the various options
- You will find the option “Who Viewed my Profile” just below the new “Privacy Checkup” feature.
Note: This feature is only available for iOS devices but later, it might come to android devices.
So far, these are the steps you need to know who is Looking at Your Facebook Page and hope you will it helpful. It will be better to follow the steps according to avoid making mistakes and as said earlier, the steps are not complicated.
When you want to Tell if Someone is Looking at Your Facebook Page, all you have to do is follow the steps above and you will end up carrying out the process without any stress.
- How to Hide or Make Yourself Invisible to Someone on Facebook Without Blocking/Unfriending Them
- Top 5 Reasons Why Facebook Marketplace is not Available on Your Account
- Complete Guide on How to Play the Facebook Messenger Thug Life Game
- Shops by Facebook – Facebook Shops 2020 | Facebook Online Shops Page
- Is Facebook Dating Available in Nigeria? CHECK NOW