Hausa is one of the subjects taught at Nigerian Secondary Schools that is very broad bad also interesting. With this, students would need the NECO Syllabus for Hausa to prepare for their exam. This is because the NECO exam is closed and they would have to prepare properly.
It is not difficult to use the syllabus but students would need the steps on how to use a document as I might help them. This article will tell you what you need to know about the NECO Syllabus. It would bring the reasons for it and also the steps in how to use it. It would also provide the NECO Syllabus for Hausa.
Everything You Need to Know About the NECO Syllabus
This is an official document that contains topics that questions in the examination would come from. Students are advised to use this syllabus to prepare for their upcoming examinations as it would help them.
In each of the topics, there are also objectives that students would have to study with and also meet as it would help improve their understanding. These objectives contain the key points that can be found in the topics.
Reasons for the NECO Syllabus
NECO (National Examination Council) syllabus was released to act as a guide to those that would be taking this examination. This is because of the topics that can be found in the syllabus as possible questions might come from them. Students should just follow body it and their chances of making their papers would increase.
How to Use the NECO Syllabus
To begin, all you need to do is to download the pdf for the nine subjects you would be taking in your examination as it is available for all of them. Next is to study the topics in them using detailed textbooks. Don’t forget to meet the objectives in each of them as they will help improve your understanding.
If you want to be successful with Hausa in Your SSCE & GCE examinations, You need to spend some quality time with this NECO Syllabus.
NECO 2023 Syllabus for Hausa
The NECO Syllabus for Hausa is simply meant for students that would be taking this subject in their examination. It is meant to act as a guide to them as they would find different topics in each that questions in the examination would come from. Also, there are objectives in each of the topics that you would have to study.
Note: NECO (National Examination Council) does not have any syllabus for the upcoming examination. But candidates don’t need to worry as they can use one of them. This is because NECO and WAEC use the Nigerian Secondary School Syllabus to set their questions.
There will be two papers for this examination and below are the papers
- Paper 1: This Will be a multiple-choice objective test that will last1 anyone hour and carry 6 marks. It will have three sections, Sections A, B, and C
- PAPER 2: This will be an essay test which will also be in three sections, Sections A, B a,nd C. The rubrics shall be written in Hausa. The paper will take 2 hours and carry 100 marks. Candidates will be required to answer six questions as follows: Three from Section A, two from Section B a,nd one from Section C. Candidates will be required to answer questions in the official Hausa orthography using the appropriate metalanguage
Click this link to get the NECO Syllabus for Hausa.
- How to See Someone’s Hidden Friends List on Facebook
- How to Check Your NECO GCE November/December Result
- Full List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria and their Locations
- How to Search for Someone on Facebook by Phone Number